Footballs Back...

I think he can coop...but as a long time fan...B-more had always been about prevent offense...as in don't lose yardage and fuck it up for the Defense.

We always let the Defense tear it up on their side...but now hopefully with Fassel, Neuheiser and serious talent at WR and hopefully not such a banged up O-line...were gonna have some fun...

Notice we got Atl Saturday night....Know how many plays Vick got two seasons ago...

We took him out in preseason when Adalaius Thomas sacked him near the end zone for the loss and he broke his leg in the process...That alone practically killed their season that year.

:D

GO 46 !!!!

Proof positive it sucks to be a Bears fan these days... starting QB Rex Grossman (coming off a season-ending knee injury last year) broke his ankle in tonight's game, and will be out a few months.

Okay, Bears fans. On three... one... two... three...

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I was joking with my fellow Ram fan friend about having Grossman in the game at that point against the Ram second-string defense. The next play he gets carted off the field.

Yes, it sucks to be a Bears fan. Kyle Orton could be their starting QB. Wow.

Proof positive it sucks to be a Bears fan these days... starting QB Rex Grossman (coming off a season-ending knee injury last year) broke his ankle in tonight's game, and will be out a few months.

ha ha ha ha !! Hey with a broken ankle you can still hand the ball off so the guy can run up the middle . Suck it up and get back in the game. I totally spaced out about the Bears game being on. Being in nashville they've been talking about the Titans since May. (hockey on strike and no baseball teams). That's why I'll be watching the Vol's this season.
As far as Chicago goes,you only get one good team every 10 years so the White Sox are where it's at in sports this year.

coop said:
Yes, it sucks to be a Bears fan. Kyle Orton could be their starting QB. Wow.

Seeing what that kid did in the game against Miami, that could be the best thing to happen to the Bears.

And, as much as I am a diehard (read: stupid) Cubs fan - born on the North Side, gimme a break - I've got to admit the Sox have an incredible team this year. I'd love to see them go all the way.

damnit, i've been missing football games, but bought madden 06 day it came out, and finally playing it today...remind me I have to work tomorrow.

It's all about the Seahawks, damnit, they're going to kick ass this year. Hopefully getting rid of Robinson cures the drops, their defense needs work, but I think they'll actually be better this year on D with Hamlin another year, Boulware another year, and Trufant too. Plus they picked up that LB from USC, and Sharper, and if Michael can talk his brother Peter into coming to Seattle, this will be a great year for them.

FUCK THE COLTS!!!! FUCKING CRY BABIES!!!! Year they lost to the Pats first game of season, "we're the better team, and the better team didn't win Sunday." That's why the Pats own Manning, and can't beat them. Yeah, Colts are the better team. Hate the Colts and Manning to the point I actually lowered Mannings abilities on Madden 05 so he sucks.

Riehlthing said:
damnit, i've been missing football games, but bought madden 06 day it came out, and finally playing it today...remind me I have to work tomorrow.

It's all about the Seahawks, damnit, they're going to kick ass this year. Hopefully getting rid of Robinson cures the drops, their defense needs work, but I think they'll actually be better this year on D with Hamlin another year, Boulware another year, and Trufant too. Plus they picked up that LB from USC, and Sharper, and if Michael can talk his brother Peter into coming to Seattle, this will be a great year for them.

FUCK THE COLTS!!!! FUCKING CRY BABIES!!!! Year they lost to the Pats first game of season, "we're the better team, and the better team didn't win Sunday." That's why the Pats own Manning, and can't beat them. Yeah, Colts are the better team. Hate the Colts and Manning to the point I actually lowered Mannings abilities on Madden 05 so he sucks.

The Seahawks? :lol: Check back with us when they can beat the Rams. They'll finish 3rd in the NFC West behind the Rams and Cardinals. Holmgren is the most overrated coach in the NFL. He's done NOTHING with that team.

Hate the Colts and Manning to the point I actually lowered Mannings abilities on Madden 05 so he sucks.
You must of had to lower it a long way. If i was within striking distanace i'd bitch slap you back to kindergarden for that remark. One of the greatest quarterbacks to come out of UT and, one of the best in the NLF right now. :headbang:

Houston Texans this year,as long as Carr can stay off of his back.Carr and Johnson are going to be the best combo in the NFl

and hate his brother too. same way I hated Elway. I liked the Eagles until TO got there. I never thought I'd even halfway root for the Cowboys, but damnit, an alumnis and player I met is on there now.

I'm the example of a hopeless optimistic being a Seahawk fan.

no, I hate TO cause he's an ass.
I hate Eli cause he was a spoiled athlete that didn't want to go to the Chargers and would sit out a year to prove the point.
Just like Elway when he said he would refuse to go to Indy.

I think my 3 teams will be all over the place this year. I grew up in Michigan and I hope that the lion's can improve this year. The Browns will probably suck in the first year under the new coach's regime. I just hope they don't embarass themselves like last year.

As for my current hometown team, the Cardinals, I think they can compete for the division as long as the offense makes as much of an improvement as our defense did last year. I really can't wait for this year to end as it will be the last year I have to put up with going to games in a freakin ugly college stadium with all of our Sept. heat.:ill: