Footballs Back...

Green Bays decline makes me happy. No, fuck that, it makes me ecstatic. Same with Miami. Man, last year when they couldn't buy a win I was the happiest I've ever been watching football games.

Ragamuffin said:
Green Bays decline makes me happy. No, fuck that, it makes me ecstatic. Same with Miami. Man, last year when they couldn't buy a win I was the happiest I've ever been watching football games.

Hey now, GB's my team! :D

Though I agree that MANY Packer-fans are fucking irritating retards...

Ok, I'm ready for some verbal abuse. I am a Dolphin fan living in Packerland. The fins will once again have a shitty record but I have to stick with them.

karrokid said:
CHARGERS ALL THE WAY !!!!!
SD is the only pro So Cal team, so I got them until LA\OC gets off their ass. I picked them in 2000 and will stick with them.

O/T - Thank God for College Football.

Dragons_Kin said:
:headbang: DA BEARS!!!:headbang:

I only saw the last eight minutes of the game on Monday, but it looks like that Orton kid is going to be good.

... which, as Bears fans know, means he's either going to be traded or he's going to suffer a season-ending injury.

BTW, WTF was Saban thinking letting the Dolphins go for what I think was a 56-yard field goal in the 4th? Talk about gift-wrapping the football for the Bears. But, hey, at least they won.

10212533.jpg

I never understood why you guys use the term "Foot" ball when clearly there aint much use of feet whilst playing it?

You want football, bow down to the God of Football......Lord Henry

henry.jpg

Alright, we get it, you guys like soccer. Hoogoddamnray for you. Go start a soccer thread.

We use the name football for the same reason you use the name football, we stole it from 'rugby football'.

Ragamuffin said:
Alright, we get it, you guys like soccer. Hoogoddamnray for you. Go start a soccer thread.

We use the name football for the same reason you use the name football, we stole it from 'rugby football'.

Calm the pants mate, the fact is that our "football season" also starts this week therefore some non-american, football fans may be drawn into this thread all be it by accident. Yes I was aware that once I entered the thread it was primarily based on American Football but decided to leave (all be it unwittingly) a post that included a question that does genuinely interest me.

My apologies for any offence caused ;)

P.s, I used to watch mucho American Football when i was a kid, my favourite team were the Seahawks but they never won fuck all so I lost interest.

Ahfurfuksek! said:
I never understood why you guys use the term "Foot" ball when clearly there aint much use of feet whilst playing it?

You want football, bow down to the God of Football......Lord Henry

henry.jpg

Henry :) - killer player. Though with Viera gone you have a big hole to fill! Still think you will finish 2nd with Liverpool 3rd... hopefully Chelsea and ManYoo get relegated.

aliasp said:
Henry :) - killer player. Though with Viera gone you have a big hole to fill! Still think you will finish 2nd with Liverpool 3rd... hopefully Chelsea and ManYoo get relegated.

How you going AliasP??? Enjoying the snow in Melbourne - hahah.

Good to see Morientes scoring goals for us - is Baros up for sale - that's what I heard the other day.....????

Ragamuffin said:
Which is the only way Detroit players will get anywhere near it.

Although I want to defend the Lions, your remarks are realistic.
Every year this team finds a new way to keep you optimistic, but they WILL find a way to let you down.

yeah defo some good games coming up this weekend........cant see liverpool coming third tho, even tho you gotta love the strikeforce there these days, um cept crouch, still dont think you'll get your moneys worth there.......my two pennies.....chelsea win, man u 2nd (only if they do get owen), arsenal 3rd, liverpool 4th.......think everton will have crap year too......hope so anyway.......maybe spurs 5th ( it disgusts me to say that)

in the stinky "championship" two games in, and saints have 1 point, man we stink......siiiiiiigh ...still early days

um...... in the other type of football.......... go vikings :)

Well i see im in a serious minority here....

GO RAVENS...

1. Jamal is Back - and that is one seriously pissed off motherfucker...

2. Ray Lewis - he worked out harder than ever this offseason cause people think he lost a step or two...who is ready for a taste of the 46 Defense...

3. Deion Sanders - got 2 sacks in our Scrimmage games against the skins...as long as he don't get hurt i expect great things...

4. New Offensive Coaching and New weapons at WR plus a 6 foot 6 Moore who specializes in high jumps...:D

I here refuse to predict anything,,,but it the sun and moon and earth all align, Baltimore is gonna be a fun team to watch this year...

deon sanders still plays?!?!!?!? no way !!! how old must that guy be?!?!............. does he still play baseball as well?!?!

hmmmm am i thinking of the right dude here?

lokey said:
southampton to go straight back up to the premiership as champs!

Noone in their right mind can support the scummers!
Well, I guess we got rid of Harry Faggot Redknapp in time, it seems he missed 1. division. :D

GO POMPEY!