for a laugh...

OpethNZ

Nov 25, 2003
Visit site
i got bored today so i was looking round for different band reviews and stuff to see what album i want to listen to next, as ya do, anyways i did a search for Caravan LP, and it came up with linkin park reviews, but hahaha while it wasnt what i was hoping for it sure gave me a good laugh, so here you go for all those people that love linkin park fans, heres a nice chuckle...

http://www.mp3.com/linkin-park/artists/411119/reviews.html&flag=1

haha yep, it paints quite a bleak picture, btw NFU whilst doing my searches for Caravan i finally found where your bloody username is from! :D

NineFeetUnderground said:
i weep for the future.

We all should weep, for it will be full of attention lacking, heard conforming, intelligentless, fag little teeny bopers and thugs. As long as crap like all these pop genres and what not keep popping up and snowballing, the future is going to be an inane conformity hell, thats a garuntee. Music is dying and it's about a few more smacks from the baseball bat of MTV to absolute death...

Though it is sort of hilarious at how much these guys swoon over them like their an actual orginal and talented band , makes me pitty them...

They are the best. I mean their lyrics are soooo good. They dont just write what the song is about in big bold letters, they write in metaphores, so you have to think about what it means. All there lyrics have a lot of depth.

...hahahaha...

I know music is all about personal preference, but one thing I cannot understand is how anyone in their right mind past puberty could enjoy listening to such manufactured, cliche, contrived simplistic bullshit.

also while i was looking round reviews i see theres a band called Amen Corner, another band Mike was into/influenced by?? or just a coincidence...if not whats the band like?

PesticideDrinker said:
...hahahaha...

I know music is all about personal preference, but one thing I cannot understand is how anyone in their right mind past puberty could enjoy listening to such manufactured, cliche, contrived simplistic bullshit.

The heard conformity and marketing strategies of various pop cultures...
It's not music as you so elequently put it, "such manufactured, cliche, contrived simplistic bullshit", it's manufactored for trendy styles, popularity, and money - nothing more. They don't take the time to develope or care for their music in any shape or form, any artist in any of the vast pop genre's who say so are lying out their asses... If they cared anything about their music it would sound like music and not some manufactured crap! I hate it all and I'm not ashamed to show it...

I can tolerate the Backstreet Boys much better than Linkin Park. I seriously consider Linkin Park the biggest atrocity to ever grace music.

I love Linkin Park more than any band in the world. They are the best. I mean their lyrics are soooo good. They dont just write what the song is about in big bold letters, they write in metaphores, so you have to think about what it means. All there lyrics have a lot of depth. But what i love most is how they write about feelings, emotions, stress, frustration, anger, all things that everyone can relate to. Plus they are extremely talented people.

i feel so bad for the guy who wrote that. he even spelled metaphors wrong.