Metal Anthems

Mayh

Who's that Melinda person
Oct 3, 2001
This is a program on Mtv. I was watching Mtv today and they said something like "next... Metal Anthems" and I got all excited and happy thinking I would see some cool Metal Videos but No... I should have realised it earlier It´s Fucking Mtv for christ´s sake. Their metal anthems were bands like Linkin Park, Blink 182 and something horrible called Vax red, the image was in the vain of Marilyn Manson and bands like that. The most funny statement I have seen then came flying from the bottom left corner and after flying around the screen it stopped in the middle screen saying: Metal Respects Rap

WTF!!!! And then the interview with Linkin Park followed,

HOW WRONG CAN THEY BE??? :mad: metal respects rap :lol: what a joke!

Whats wrong is that you are falling into their trap and watching mtv. Remember there is no such thing as bad publicity for mtv and for all those bands the more you talk about it the more it makes them happier

well, the top selling "heavy metal' cd in my store, according to a sales report i made them print out, was.....did you guess it?
linkin park!

double bleh.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Whats wrong is that you are falling into their trap and watching mtv. Remember there is no such thing as bad publicity for mtv and for all those bands the more you talk about it the more it makes them happier

I want to make that clear that I don´t watch Mtv this was problably the first tme I´ve watched it ever ( with 1 or 2 excepions)

And this was at a restaurant that has this big screen thingy so was tricked into watching it!
:mad:

Originally posted by Oyo
Predicted Date MTV will give up on music and just show people dancing around in skimpy clothes 24 hours a day: 2008

Predicted Date numetal and rap will be the same genre: 2012

Predicted Date popstars will be fully computer generated: 2025

Predicted Date Opeth releases their 44th CD entitled 'back in my day we played instruments': 2059

:tickled: Thanks for a great laugh.