For Anders about waitoutside

what i meant with "hardest" - was the musical aspect. the riffs and the beats were slightly complicated and very aggro and dark, sounding not totally unlike... hmm... a modern band like nevemore perhaps? (however dont take their vocals into account...) and dont start yelling out yer worries now of style changes... u heard the rest of viva, so its no biggie.

altho there is an instrumental demo version of it laying around, I'd rather chop it up and recycle some of the riffs....if touching it at all, that is...

Blakkheim said:
what i meant with "hardest" - was the musical aspect. the riffs and the beats were slightly complicated and very aggro and dark, sounding not totally unlike... hmm... a modern band like nevemore perhaps? (however dont take their vocals into account...) and dont start yelling out yer worries now of style changes... u heard the rest of viva, so its no biggie.

altho there is an instrumental demo version of it laying around, I'd rather chop it up and recycle some of the riffs....if touching it at all, that is...

You are the driver man. If you feel the need to chop it up, then we will all
give it a good listen. I feel that you have so many new things that will come out of your brain that there is no need to look back. Give us what you have going on up there now(at the present time).:)

Man, what is it with hard drives in Sweden???!!!!! Didn't the same thing happen to Dan Swano after the first Bloodbath recording was made. I think the Swedish government should supply every semi-worthy band with an IT guy that is available 24-7. Bad, bad ju-ju man.