What are you looking at!?
Dec 30, 2009

William Spencer.
This guy is an insane genius.

EDIT:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT_45XGhE1o&feature=related[/ame]
Or maybe just insane

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of him before (but then again im not updated on the skate scene anymore ha).
Seems a iffy on the technical side, but I dig the old school vibe he have going.. fun stuff :).

Never heard of him before (but then again im not updated on the skate scene anymore ha).
Seems a iffy on the technical side, but I dig the old school vibe he have going.. fun stuff :).

I'm not updated on the skate scene as well, but the first video is a promo for a clothing label someone I know owns. This dude seems wicked at what he does (combining parkour and skate)

That was pretty standard to be honest... Check out Brandon Westgate's part in Stay Gold, he skates so fast and is so clean.

Also head over to the Berrics website, there's some impressive stuff on there :)

That was pretty standard to be honest... Check out Brandon Westgate's part in Stay Gold, he skates so fast and is so clean.

Also head over to the Berrics website, there's some impressive stuff on there :)

No offence but Westgate's the one who's pretty standard imo

None taken :lol:

Although nothing about the gap he does at 8:40 or his part from 8:20 is standard imo.

I think it's just how 'flaily' (not even a word) Spencer is considering what he's doing is what makes it less impressive.

I would shit in my pants on both's boards.

On Spencer's one because he tries stupid stuff.

On Brandon's one because I wouldn't dare trying an ollie at that speed :lol:

man, i miss skating. To be honest, I haven't even stood on a board since 99 or 00 but this reminds me of the first time I saw Rodney Mullen. All flare but innovative.

Just checked out
Cant really compare him to the guy OP posted.
But fuck, he is insane.. So much speed and almost everything he does is clean and pops like hell !

Man I've got to be honest. I always liked watching skaters and playing tony hawk at friends places. I never stepped on a board tho. Not even after i saw lords of fucking dogtown twice in a row and that movie rocks so hard.
My bands rythm guitarist is a good skater and the lead player is learning how to skate because of that.
I'd love to skate too but I'm too tall and I'm fucked up at finding balance etc..

Nice vids.
My friends are making their second skate film, but I wont be in this one this time because of shoulder injuries.
I can still ride around, follow and film, but because of my shoulders I have to take it a lot easier on the tricks :(

Nice vids.
My friends are making their second skate film, but I wont be in this one this time because of shoulder injuries.
I can still ride around, follow and film, but because of my shoulders I have to take it a lot easier on the tricks :(

Post it when it's done :)

And that's what skateboarding is about! Having fun. There's so many people who are too serious and not really enjoying the time they spent on the board. Have you seen the movie called "Mandown". I think it is/was uploaded in videogoogle but I'm not sure anymore. It's an old VHS video and still my all time favourite.

Man I've got to be honest. I always liked watching skaters and playing tony hawk at friends places. I never stepped on a board tho. Not even after i saw lords of fucking dogtown twice in a row and that movie rocks so hard.
My bands rythm guitarist is a good skater and the lead player is learning how to skate because of that.
I'd love to skate too but I'm too tall and I'm fucked up at finding balance etc..

Try a longboard. Not flashy in terms of tricks, but after longbarding I find the regular skate very unconfortable (but still awesome to see).

damn, nice to see so many skaters/fans on here. I've been an avid skater for about 8 years now and just recently blew my knee out. Hopefully i will be on a board again soon. And now i present you with Cody Mcentire

Dude if you thought lords of dogtown was good. watch the actual documentary "Dogtown and Z-Boys" that thing blew my mind! I enjoyed it a lot more because I had seen it before Lords of Dogtown. also made my anticipation for the L.O.D even greater once I heard they were making the story into a hollywood flick.