For anyone who'd rather use the old board format...

You're such ungrateful shitheads.If it wasn't for Wendy and this board,you would never have found each other.Now you're abandoning the forum just because you don't like the format.If you don't like it,then don't come back here.Don't try to divide us...So far,we have the right to speak free here-if Wendy started deleting posts etc.,then I'd say you're rather right.But this has no meaning at all,except that it will make the so-far anonymous creator of the new board seem cooler in the eyes of the jerks who follow him...I guess you feel like someone special now.Congratulations!You're acting like they stole your doll...
I was expecting some support to Wendy who brought us all together and created the board in the first place.
ungrateful motherfuckers...

I left a message on the new board, mostly explaining that the technology of the new forum will NOT be used against you. Other than that, good riddance to the reactionaries who think they are somehow superior to us just because they rejected this format without giving themselves time to grow accustomed to it. Don't fight progress.

Who the fuck cares...I think it is great that the board is split...now atleast everyone is happy and the users of the old board have a place to chat instead of using this forum. Also why did this forum change faces again...now you can't even see who posted a thread and who the last person to respond was...Lame...a bad move to whoever changed that.

guys....just ignore them,so that this post goes down the page and disappears,and just concentrate on music.we're just helping them this way.although I guess they'll be coming back here from time to time to advertise their forum,whenever it starts dying out...

Originally posted by Dragonlord
guys....just ignore them,so that this post goes down the page and disappears,and just concentrate on music.we're just helping them this way.although I guess they'll be coming back here from time to time to advertise their forum,whenever it starts dying out...

no shit. how else will the neverheads that didn't visit yet know that there's another forum that they can choose to post on? i don't understand why you guys are making such a big fuss about this. are you afraid that everyone will leave your forum? if i were you i wouldn't be afraid of something like that, since this forum is so great, right?

i'd like wendy to include a link to our forum on the main page. if that happens this thread and all others like it will fade away unless you guys will engage in censorship, but i have a feeling you're smarter than that.