For my 100th post...

Demonspell

cheating the polygraph
Apr 29, 2001
dead between the walls
www.ultimatemetal.com
I have completely altered my profile, changing my location, signature, and member title. And I should also write a dedication. Hard to believe that at the beginning of last year I had heard very little of Opeth, but their music has been a dominant force in my life, and a constant presence in my CD player. Mikael is an unparalleled musical genius and I eagerly await to see what direction he leads Opeth into in the future...

I was just thinking about what you said when you said that you can't wait to see where akerfeldt leads Opeth into the future or something like that . Well...............for the next album , i'd like to see Opeth do something completely differen't , and something completely better in it's own way . I'd like them to do something that would overly please the Opeth fans of today but attract and overly please fans of tomorow , if you know what I meen .

... yea ...

a HIP-HOP album ...

it's be funny to see Opeth do like 'Ulver' and be a different style on each release.

You know you're in trouble when you read the back and it says:

Martin Lopez - Drum Machine, Roland Sampler
:lol:
mwahahahaha....

It's not hip-hop... you only need a bad childhood to play hiphop. Some people call it trip-hop, others call it acid jazz.

Let's just say that the album title Still Life best describes my bodily position while listening to Opeth...or perhps maybe Still Life With The Occasional Headbanging Outburst!

And I forgot to include the fucking signature in the first post...one of my favorite Opeth lyrics. In addition, the misspelling of the word "divine" was not intentional, but it works better...

Maybe they could toy with the idea of using an orchestra? Although, it would be difficult, or near impossible, to replicate live, it would certainly take things to another level....