For People on Spotify!

So is there a way to use this like Pandora where it will just play based on stuff you like? Seems like a huge pain in the ass to have to set up all your own playlists to keep the music going.

Since I'm a paying member to Spotify, I have 2 free invitations. First 2 people that respond to this message with their email address will get the invites sent to them...

That is, if anyone wants to respond :)

1 invitation potentially gone (being held for ApolloFC).

1 left.....

Yea, I know there are other ways to get an invitation without waiting, but this is simpler :).

Figured I'd bump this in case we had a lot more people on Spotify now that you don't need an invite.

My old account got wonky, so I'm starting over.... There is so much more music on here now it seems. There are a few things I look for now that they don't have, but that is definitely rare. I'm paying for it now, since they have bumped up the ad playing, but I get a ton of use out of it each month for $5.

spotify:user:rapidredox

I use spotify everyday. And yes, the amount of music you will find available has increased a ton since the beginning.

spotify:user:iamfabio

spotify:user:1251510818
Don't know why its just numbers? Search for Josh Anderson.

I normally use the spotify desktop app, because its free. I am currently paying for Google Play music (essentially the same as spotify, but sometimes have things they don't..for example the new Withem CD)

I have made some comprehensive playlists based on each band's set lists over their career for Progpower 2014 (in the signature). I'm so stoked for this year.

Listening to music on CD is akin to watching TV shows on TV, it's not like you're watching the actors live or anything, it's just a cheap, mass produced product.

Old thread revival. Theres an option on spotify to get your "Year of Music" where it can generate a playlist of your top 100 songs for the year. It is currently my favorite thing. Theres gotta be a way to share the lists so we can try out each others lists. Here's mine! I think it would be cool to hear others lists...it really captures your "guilty pleasures"...for example mine has a good few kid songs that my son requests all the time.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1251510818/playlist/3Jjj7ZPldRyfcKRR6NgTs1