For people who order the Limited Edition signed Opeth shirt

neschn

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2008
Did yours get shipped out yet? Mine has been saying "In Packing" since June 21st. Also, it seems the time as frozen when ever I check the time too. It always says that the current date is June 21st and that the time is 18:29. Right now its July 2st, and its 12:44.

Bandstores.co.uk certainly doesn't help either, I sent them an eMail almost a week ago and they still haven't responded to it.

Can anyone else help me out?

Sorry mate cant help,
The only thing i would suggest is keep hammering them with e-mails till they reply.

I am having the exact same problem with the same t-shirt. I was just about to send them an email regarding the delay.

Please let me know if you manage to resolve your situation.

does anyone have news about the shirt? i ordered mine 3 weeks ago and still the same "in packing" status :zipit: did o-merch ever reply you neschn? or did you got your shirt already?

Don't know if anyone here got a reply yet but I just got one today after many emails. It said:

Hi,

That order is a "pre-order" which means it will not be available untill the end of July.
As soon as it is despatched it will be withyou Next Working Day.

Regards
Stu

Hope this helps you guys.

Geez, not until the end of July? That time I won't even be in the same address I am right now :zombie:

oh well, since i get it... it's limited, and hand numbered. ahah