Limited Edition Shirts Shipped?

neschn

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2008
Hey, They said on bandstores.co.uk that the Limited Edition signed shirt was supposed to be shipped yesterday, has anyone's shirt been shipped yet?

Because mine hasn't, and quite frankly I am pissed, I ordered this more than a month ago.

I ordered the limited edition shirt and the opeth beanie on july 28. When I check on the status of the order, it just says IN PACKING

saw some merc flier at the sonisphere festival for opeth and you can now get an opeth baby bib. im getting one for my first child to be delivered (no pun intended) in (the forest of) october.

hilarious

No idea on who mine is i am guessing it's Per,The First part of the autograph looks like a 4:heh:

Mine came today, 143 (I think) signed by Per.

To tell you the truth, I'm pretty disappointed in it.

The printing on mine looks pretty blurry and kinda doubled like there was something wrong with the screenprinter that they used, its totally not the High Quality Printing that they said on the website. I have gotten better Opeth t-shirts off of eBay for less than $20 and I spent $44 on this. And on top of that, the shirt wasn't even signed! They gave you small stupid little tag that was signed.

I'm thoroughly disappointed in what I got to tell you the truth.

However, their shipping times were definitely fast.

Mine came today, 143 (I think) signed by Per.

To tell you the truth, I'm pretty disappointed in it.

The printing on mine looks pretty blurry and kinda doubled like there was something wrong with the screenprinter that they used, its totally not the High Quality Printing that they said on the website. I have gotten better Opeth t-shirts off of eBay for less than $20 and I spent $44 on this. And on top of that, the shirt wasn't even signed! They gave you small stupid little tag that was signed.

I'm thoroughly disappointed in what I got to tell you the truth.

However, their shipping times were definitely fast.

It says so on the page you will get a signed swing tag, the shirt wasn't suppose to be signed.

Just got mine too. Wasn't 100% sure on the sizing when I ordered it so I went for small. Turns out a medium possibly would have been a better choice :zombie: The length is fine, it's just a little tighter that I'm used to around the shoulders and the arms are a bit short but oh well haha looks like it'll have to be my Opeth muscle T!! :lol:

Tag no: 453, here's a pic maybe someone can tell me who's sig it is? haha

OShirtTagsmall.jpg

Just got mine too. Wasn't 100% sure on the sizing when I ordered it so I went for small. Turns out a medium possibly would have been a better choice :zombie: The length is fine, it's just a little tighter that I'm used to around the shoulders and the arms are a bit short but oh well haha looks like it'll have to be my Opeth muscle T!! :lol:

Tag no: 453, here's a pic maybe someone can tell me who's sig it is? haha

OShirtTagsmall.jpg

You should always order one size bigger when ordering from different countries. And thats Mikes signature.