FOR SALE: Manne Taos Custom 7-string MIDI Piezo Electric Guitar

GreggSuspyre

May 31, 2005
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
SOLD

I decided it's time for me to part with my custom Manne.

Manne Guitars and Basses of Schio, Italy
Taos Special-7
List Price: $6,684
Asking $4,000

• Korina Body, Figured Italian Poplar Top, Satin Finish
  • Two Handwound Manne Blade Humbuckers
  • Hipshot Tremolo, w/Tremsetter and Ghost Saddles
  • Graphtech Combo Hexpander & Acousti-Phonic Interface
  • Manne Soft Case

This one-of-a-kind seven-string guitar was custom-made for me in the summer of 2009. It doesn't have many hours of play on it; I only used it for a couple performances (with progressive rock band Suspyre) and about a dozen studio sessions. Since I rarely perform anymore, it doesn't make sense for me to have this guitar. It has been living in its case in my (smoke- and pet-free) studio and not getting the play it deserves. Last year, I sent it to a tech that did a complete set-up and adjusted the Tremsetter so it doesn't go out of tune.

The pickups are the first of their kind, specifically made for this guitar. You can achieve an endless array of sounds with this instrument; the humbuckers can be used separately, together, split to coils, and even combined with the built-in Piezo and/or MIDI capabilities. Mini-switches allow you to mix all the kinds of pickups, and three of the knobs push-pull for more features.

Please ask me any questions you may have. The manufacturer's website also provides more information: Manne Guitars - Guitars' page

I can provide more pictures and sound clips if necessary. Thanks!

Manne 1.JPG

Manne 2.JPG