Jasun and Troy endorsed by Manne Guitars

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Jasun and Troy scored a new endorsement with Manne guitars. Here are some pictures of the owner of Manne Guitars, Andrea Manne as he was making Jasun's guitar and finally, Jasun with his beautiful 7-string guitar. Troy's bass is in the process of being built. We will post pictures when it's ready.

Jasun: Manne guitars are truly a guitar players dream. The feel, look and sound is awesome and Andrea (Manne owner and builder) really makes a high quality instrument. I can go on and on about how great the guitar sounds, plays, looks and not to mention how great Andrea, Richard and Sean have been to Troy and myself . And also I want to thank Alan Paredes for supplying me with the awesome Zero Hour logo. Check them out at www.manne.com Troy’s Bass is being built as we speak and he can’t wait to get his hands on it.

zhmakingguitar.jpg

zhguitarwood.jpg

zhmakingguitar2.jpg

jasunguitar666.jpg

Thats looks totally AWESOME! I just love that Zero Hour logo. I have it on my favorite T-Shirt. Please don't ever change it. It really sets you apart.

I hope to see and hear some Zero Hour action soon. It been too long since I have seen you live. I am getting signs of quiting cold turky!! My hand are shaking... And of course I want to hear Fred in action.

And yea, I AM FUCKING IMPATIENT! :lol:

Thanks so much everyone and i'm WAY STOKED with my new axe. I played it with the band tonight and it sounds so mean. I love it more and more each time I play it.

Yeah it's Silver/Grey Zero Hour logo with a Satin-Black finish. Thanks again Alan for the kick ass logo brotha.

Andrea is making Troy's Bass right now and I can't wait for Troy to get it. Andrea is the man and if your a guitarist/bass player check out www.manne.com

\m/\m/
Jasun/ZH