For Sale Thread

Jul 2, 2006
Random Sale thread

Jackson RR3 2007 Model ,

Bill Lawrence Pickups XL500Ls , Chip out of Headstock. Everything works fine.

$500
JacksonRR3.jpg

Headstock Chip
RR3Headstock.jpg

Jackson DK2 Skulls 2006 Model , All Good , New Neck
$500
JacksonDK2Skulls.jpg

PM Me if interested:)

$10 Each postage inc (buy two $10 get a $5 one free).

$10
Red Sparowes/Made out of Babies/Battle of Mice - Triad
Testament - Souls of Black
Sculptured - The Spear (Agalloch)
Entombed - Wolverine Blues
Entombed - Left Hand Path

Black Sabbath - Never Say Die!
Floodgate - Penalty(singer now in Alabama Thunderpussy)
Masters of Misery - Black Sabbath: An Earache Tribute(OFFER)
Type O Negative - Slow, Deep and Hard
Iron Maiden - Killers (original UK CD release)HOLD TIL WED

More Added:
$10
Machine Head - Burn My Eyes
Jesu - Silver
Boris - Pink
Carcass - Necrot (original earache cd version)
Trouble - The Skull (1994 metal blade release)
Eyehategod - Take as needed (remaster extra tracks)
Raised Fist - Dedication (Swedish hardcore)
Burst - Origo
Alabama Thunderpussy - Open Fire

$5 (slight marks but all play well) $1 postage (free post with more than one)
Dream Theater - Awake
Dream Theater - Images and Words
731 - Demo
Van Halen - FUCK
Natural Born Killers OST
Anthrax - Attack of the killer B's
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Ministry - Greatest Fits
Caphanaum - Fractured
Telsa - Five Man Acoustic Jam
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Pantera - Vulgar Display
Mr Big - The best of
Demon Knight OST feat Megadeth, Melvins, Rollins, MH and Pantera etc

NEW

Cavity 7" (Isis, Converge etc) $7 in post

NEW
Isis DVD $15 inc post
Mastodon DVD $15 inc post
Neurosis DVD $20 inc post

Carcass 1993 Tour Poster - Mint Condition
P1010001Medium.jpg

I've decided to upgrade the limo's stereo from scratch instead of re-using gear from my old car so...

FOR SALE

SPEAKERS
2 x Pioneer kevlar 80W(RMS) 6" splits
2 x Kenwoood 110W(RMS) 7x10" 3-way rear speakers plus mounting frames
2 x MTX Thunder 6000 12" 250W(RMS) subs plus sealed enclosures

AMPS
Kenwood 4 channel x 125W(RMS) (= 500W total, used for cabin speakers)
Clarion 2 channel x 300W(RMS) (=600W total, used for subs)

$500 O.N.O.

[edit]Also selling a Liliput 7" touchscreen (800x600 native resolution) for $100. The frame was removed to mount it into the dash however it still works 100%. SOLD[/edit]

These are also listed on a couple car audio and Holden forums so get in quick if interested. I would prefer to sell as a whole rather than separate however will separate if need be.

If you've ever pulled up next to a full sick car blaring monotonous rnb drone and wanted to crush them under the barrage of Psycroptic wrath this will more than do the trick :lol:.

[edit] All sold as of Thursday morning :D[/edit]

More goodies for sale:

22" CMV monitor
1650x1050 native resolution
VGA/analog and DVI inputs
Perfect condition, no dead/bright/stuck pixels
Just don't need 3 22" monitors
$300 O.N.O.
[SOLD]

External IDE -> Firewire tower
Not sure of brand, model etc but it's a mini tower with four 5 1/4" bays and two 3 1/2" bays.
Can connect up to four IDE devices (hard drive, DVD-RW etc) and hook them up to your PC via a firewire cable. Can handle up to 500Gb drives without worries, haven't tested any higher. Awesome solution for massive external storage on the cheap.
$270 O.N.O.
or $350 with 2 x 160Gb Seagate Barricuda 7200.10 drives included
[SOLD]

Crybaby Wah
Eh... if you don't already know what this is or what it does, get off my intarwebz.
In very good condition, works 100%, only cosmetic flaw is some minor scuff marks on the lever.
$100 O.N.O.
[SOLD]

Boss GE-7
7-band graphic equalizer
Case has copped a fair bit of a thrashing but still works fine.
$50 O.N.O.
[SOLD]

Two Dimarzio Blaze 7-string pickups
Actual pickups are in as-new condition, plenty of wire left on both of them
$80 each or $150 for both together
[SOLD]

Offloading my Teac 60cm crt tv.... still in perfect working order, only getting rid of it because we recently upgraded to a 32" LCD

$80 ONO

I've also got two white computer desks I'm looking to get rid of as well. Will post pics if anyone is interested, only looking for $20 each

Spring cleaning / moving house sale

106cm Sony flat-screen (still tube, not LCD) TV
Japanese model so all OSD is in Kanji but I'll provide a sheet with translations for everything. Includes a transformer which is worth a couple hundred alone and a programmable remote with all relevant commands already mapped.
$400 ono
[SOLD]

Medeli keyboard
76 keys, touch sensitive, MIDI in/out/thru. I've only been using it as a MIDI controller and for that purpose it works great. The built-in sounds aren't the greatest but they're servicable.
$200 ono[[
B]SOLD[/B]]

ProAmp G4012R
40W combo guitar amp, two channels, reverb, pretty standard budget fare. Replaced the cheap cardboard speaker with a 12" 75W Blue Marvel which helps the clean sound a lot but the built-in distortion still sounds like arse. Use with an FX pedal through the clean channel highly recommended.
$100 ono

DOD TEC-4
Pre-COSM era multi-FX pedal. Chorus, flanger, ring mod, pitch shifter etc. Best feature is easily the noise gate which is the only reason I've held onto this pedal so long. Includes AC adaptor.
$50 ono
[SOLD]

Computer monitors
17" Globe 1024x768 - $5
17" Acer 1280x1024 - $5
2 x 17" HP 1280x1024 - $5 ea
1 x 19" HP 1600x1200 - $15 [SOLD]
1 x 21" Sony 1600x1200 - $50 [SOLD]
[edit]
SymX_AUS said:
1 x 19" HP 1600x1200 - $15
1 x 21" Sony 1600x1200 - $50
are these lcd? if so can u please hold them
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For the record they're all CRT. If they were LCD I'd be keeping them myself.[/edit]

Yamaha RXV557 6.1 Receiver
570W (6 x 95W) RMS, iPod compatible, component video up-conversion, remote etc. Recently bought for $850, still as-new with warranty until February (I think? Have to double check exactly when) 2008. Unless you have very specific requirements (hence my upgrade) this will more than satisfy.
$550ono[edit]$450ono[/edit]

MIDI->USB cable
Generic model but does the job. Only selling as it is not compatible with Windows Vista. Works fine with XP, supposedly works with OSX but haven't tried it.

$10[SOLD]

I'm in Lithgow/Bathurst/etc until Friday but can arrange for someone to get whatever items you want ready for pick-up while I'm away. As usual, PM if interested or with any questions.

I've gotta get all of this stuff out of the house by Saturday or fear the eternal wrath of my soon to be wife (she's having her Hen's Night here on the weekend). The first few items are PICK UP ONLY from Seven Hills (western Sydney) because of their size. I won't sell under reserve

- Teac 51cm CRT TV. In perfect working order, recently upgraded so no longer needed.

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

Reserve $50
Instant $70

- "Generic" full tower pc case. The case is in excellent condition, since I've downgraded recently I no longer need a case this big. It has four 5.25 bays, two exposed 3.5 bays and can hold five hard drives. It has a blue LED 120mm fan in the front providing cooling over the hard drive bays. There is a fan hole on the clear side that accomodates a 120mm fan.

Included in the sale will also be the following;

- LG CD burner
- Coolermaster 120mm exhuast fan (attached to back of case)
- Usicase 500w Silent PSU

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

(ignore the mobo, I forgot it was in there when I took the photos) Just for size reference, that's an mATX mobo

Reserve $80
Instant $100

HP 19" CRT Monitor

Works fine, picture is a tad dark though. I haven't really played around with the settings though so you probably could fix this

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

Reserve $10
Instant $20

Microsoft Office Keyboard

Works fine and is in good condition

DSC002171.jpg

Reserve $10
Instant $20

Generic Network Card

Was pulled out of a working machine. Last tested it worked just fine

DSC00216.jpg

Reserve $5
Instant $10

Laptop RAM

1 X 512mb Samsung PC5300 SODIMM
1 X 512mb Hynix PC4200 SODIMM

Instant $20 each

Belkin Mastercube Surge Protector

Bought several months ago but never used (wouldn't fit into wall socket) so it's just sitting here in it's case gathering dust

Instant $20

Apologies to anyone who was trying to PM me about gear and couldn't get through. I've just deleted all my old private messages to make room so should be all good now.

BUYING: Am on the lookout for a couple of old IDE (or possibly USB) hard drives. Anything 20gig+, I don't have much to spend. I need 2 but they don't have to be identical, so if you only have one, I'd still be interested.

BUYING: Am on the lookout for a couple of old IDE (or possibly USB) hard drives. Anything 20gig+, I don't have much to spend. I need 2 but they don't have to be identical, so if you only have one, I'd still be interested.

Have one 20 gig HD sitting about that I'm not using.

Not sure how much to sell if for or how to get it to you, but can sell if you are desperate.

Failing that, try any computer market or online auction like dola.com.au.
You can get them really cheap at such places.