For Sale Thread

For sale: 1 x GA floor / standing ticket for Dream Theater @ Horden Pavilion, 30th January.

Face value $128.75 + booking fee

Selling $110 o.n.o.

PM through here or msn://ferretallica@ferretallica.com if interested.

I've hit a rough patch recently and need to sell off alot of the stuff I own. Unfortunately this includes my beloved drumkit :(

DSC00173.jpg

The drums are all Mapex M-Birch in Black Forest Green. Sizes are as follows;

8,10,12,14,16 floating toms
22x18 bass drum

All cymbals are Sabians

I can post more details if required. This sale is pickup only and ONLY for serious bidders. The retail value on this kit is close to $6500 (the drums/hardware cost $3000, the cymbals $3500)

Not really will to go lower then $4000 for it all

Seperate to this, I MAY be selling my Trick Pro1-V double pedals. These are seriously the sweetest pedals you can ever play! Starting bids for this will be $1000, again, pickup only

Trick Pro1-V double pedals
DSC00168.jpg

You're selling your kit man? Wow that really sucks. I thought you said you were in a band at the moment or something?

It's a long story really.... I don't want to sell it really, but at the moment I'm compelled to do so for a few reasons;

- We've got some serious debt to our name at the moment. Stopping us from approaching banks about home loans and such
- I don't have much confidence in the "project" I'm working on at the moment actually going anywhere
- I may be getting a job that would have me on the road quite a bit... wouldn't leave me with much time to play :(

If I do sell it, it will be only a temporary break. Upside of this new job (if I get it) is that it's paying ALOT more then what I'm currently earning. So once our finances are sorted, I can look into purchasing a new kit

Honestly, I don't think I'll even be able to sell it at the price I want though. So it's all a moot point really

that really sucks, man.

it's a fucking awesome kit.

really wish that I could help you out by taking it off your hands but that's well beyond my very limited range.

hope that you can get a good price for it or get the debt cleared some other way (fire?).

all the best, Todd.

While clearing out our shelves, I've decided to offload alot of old cd's and videos (mainly drumming/music ones) that I no longer watch. Looking to sell for $5pp each, save on postage by buying more then one :)

CD's
Aeturnus Dominion - Psychotic
Anarion - Unbroken
Bad Religion - Tested
Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs
Black Asylum - Path of Solitude
Dungeon - The Final Chapter
Faith No More - Angel Dust
Faith No More - The Real Thing
Faith No More - King for a Day
Fozzy - Happenstance
From Beyond - The Nemedian Chronicles
Function Cease - Upheaval Through Hostility
Green Day - Insomniac
Green Day - Nimrod
Lycanthia - Within The Walls
On The Virg - Serious Young Insects - SOLD
Stuck Mojo - Rising
The 12th Man - The Final Dig - SOLD
The 12th Man - This is Your Life - SOLD
The 12th Man - 12th Man Again + Still the 12th Man (double pack) - SOLD
The 12th Man - Wired World of Sports + Wired World of Sports 2 (double pack) - SOLD
The Living End - Roll On
The Living End - The Living End
Various - Underearthed 4
Various - The Art of Shredding: A Tribute to Dime
Virgil Donati - Just Add Water - SOLD

Videos
Dave Weckl - A Natural Evolution – How To Develop Technique
Dave Weckl - A Natural Evolution – How To Practise
Joe Franco - Double Bass
Mike Portnoy - Liquid Drum Theater
Mike Portnoy - Progressive Drum Concepts
Pantera - 3: Watch it Go