For Sale Thread

I'm selling my Ibanez Prestige SZ4020. It's an excellent guitar and it's hardly been played.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=tab%3DSelling

I'm also selling my Paul Reed Smith CE24. Yes the red guitarist's red guitar is being retired. Not up on Ebay yet so just PM me if you are interested. This was an extremely expensive guitar and I'm only after $2000 but any serious offer will be considered.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/IMG_0076.jpg

Neither of those links work.

[edit]The Ibanez on eBay

Have you got any more specific model/etc/details on the PRS?

Neither of those links work.

[edit]The Ibanez on eBay

Have you got any more specific model/etc/details on the PRS?
It's a bolt on neck CE24. Pic should work now.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/ebonyveiled/IMG_0076.jpg

Heres the specs:

BODY:

Carved figured maple top with mahogany back

NECK:

Bolt-on 25" scale length rock maple neck with roseboard fretboard and dot inlays. Available in 22 or 24 frets.
22 fret neck carve - wide fat
24 fret neck carve - wide thin

HARDWARE:

PRS tremolo
PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners
Option: gold hardware

ELECTRONICS:

22 fret - Dragon II treble and bass pickups with covers (shown)
24 fret - HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups
Volume and tone control with 5-way rotary pickup selector
Option: Volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle pickup selector

The artist formerly known as the Red Guitarist now plays a Gibson SG '61 Reissue and it kicks ass.

Your gonna do a Prince and just be known as some kind of symbol now?

If so i'd like to recommend this one:

ray01.jpg

A symbol of greatness if there ever was one!:worship:

Since we're moving into our new home in a month or so, we've started to do a big clean up. I've got until this Friday to sell the following or they go out on the nature strip for council collection. I will post some photos tonight when I get home... I'll also confirm there's nothing else we have to sell

Furniture

- Futon. Still in great condition, hasn't been used in over a year. Foam in the mattress is still extremely "fluffy". Will include some extra cushions and spare mattress cover - $70

- Ikea style bookshelf. In good condition, plain white - $10

- Steel and glass outdoor table and 4 chair set. Could use a clean and there's a couple of rips in the chair fabric... but still very usable - $30

Computer gear

- Coolermaster Stacker 810. HUGE case. In good condition, some minor cosmetic scratches on a side panel... the previous owner stuck sound proofing foam on the inside of the case that I've never bothered removing. I'll include a "4 in 3" hard drive device as well. Comes with 2 standard case fans. For those that don't know, the case has 11 5.25" drive bays. Using the 4in3 devices, you can store up to 12 hard drives plus two cd/dvd drives easily

RRP is around $230. I'm looking for $100 for it

- Intel P4 3ghz cpu and Asus P5V800-MX motherboard. Comes with 512mb of DR400 ram. Works great for "everyday" computing (ie, surfing the net, playing older games, doing office work). I'll sell the set for $100

I have 2 spare tickets for Wacken 09 available. I'm leaving for Europe on Sunday so need to sort this urgently. $200 each, no "nearest offer" as this is already a steal. Prefer cash and physical hand-over of tickets around Parramatta or Sydney CBD areas but will send via registered post as long as you pay by bank deposit early enough that the payment clears by Saturday. Email ferretallica@hotmail.com or MSN ferretallica@ferretallica.com. Will consider swapping one for a Metalcamp 7-day ticket.

A few extra things to... not willing to post these so cash/pick-up in Sydney only and again must be sorted by Sunday at the absolute latest.

Roland guitar gear:
VG8EX synth $500
GR20 guitar-to-MIDI pedal $550
GK-2 w/ cable (hexaphonic pickup for use with both of above pedals) $200
...or the lot for $1,000 flat

Solid-top Fender 12 string acoustic $400

Gateway laptop
6 months old, P8400 Penryn CPU, 4Gb DDR3 RAM, 512Mb GeForce 9800mGTS, WUXGA (1920x1200) 17" display, 2 1/2 ~ 3 hrs battery life, $2,000 o.n.o.