For the football fans....

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
What a great performance from my national side WALES last night!

WALES 2-1 ITALY

CYMRU AM BYTH!

0-111.gif

I saw that! That was a real surprise. Italy is one of the best football nations in the world, and del Piero is without a doubt one of the best players in the world.
Wales did a good job! ..quite impressing :)
Norway won against Bosnia Herzegovina 2-0!

NP: Kamelot - temples of gold

Yeah I saw John Arne Riise scored one for Norway.

Wales impressed me with their speed of play. In Giggs and Davies we have two good wingers. Hartson and Bellamy are a good combination up front.....big physical guy and fast, tricky guy!

walesfly.gif

Some of you may know that I'm Italian... it's been such a pity to see our "glorious" players, especially the defenders, being teased by the welsh quick wings... I have been really impressed by Savage and Bellamy (#7 and 8, if I don't go wrong), while Giggs is someone I already knew.
Del Piero is doing quite good this year, but if Trap will keep on with his defensive attitude, we'll never do anything good...

Sorry about the result Rob! That really is the best Welsh team that I can remember and I started watching them in 1978 with my Dad.

I agree Giggs, Bellamy, Hartson and Davies are a great attacking combination with Pembridge and Savage providing the "Bite" in midfield. I'm sure it will be an interesting game when the teams meet again in Italy next year. I'm looking forward to it already!

K-mak...I was hoping you guys would do us a favour and take some points off Yugoslavia. I watch out for Finland because as liverpool supporter I'm interested to see how big Sami Hyypia does. Jari Litmanen is awesome.....I wish he had stayed at Liverpool and played more.

Ajax 1-1 Rosenborg
It was a dull game, but Rosenborg played actually quite good...
Rosenborg had some great chances, but didn't use them well..
The player who scored for Ajax, Zlatan Ibrahimovic (or something in that direction), played a great game for Ajax..I pretty much hate that guy..I don't like his playing style or his attitude..
I hope he gets injured in the next match :D just kidding..:)
It isn't easy to beat Ajax in Amsterdam though..

Liverpool played a good game Steve.
Riise and Owen did a good job out on the field :)