Power Quest on the Radio tonight!

Power Warrior

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2009
Hey guys!

I am a DJ for student radio in north wales (we cover north wales by FM but are also online now worldwide)

I do a rock/metal/power metal show every tuesday (tonight!) from 9 - 11 and we shall be playing 2 Power Quest tunes tonight. I love you guys you are amazing, and I loved you at Hammerfest last weekend - absolutely brilliant! Been into you for years and I am proud to play anything by you.

www.stormfm.com

SOULFIRE!!! =D:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Mate you are a legend and I am absolutely over the moon you have even replied to me! I feel like I have been messaged by a living deity! haha!

I am creating a Power Metal only show on the station soon. we had a few techincal problems tonight with our server but got it going ok with what we had - we had to throw a bit of black box and ride on time in! haha! but we got Cemetary gates on about half ten - I am spreading the word about Power Quest - you guys are amazing and I loved the Hammerfest show. Legends! Thank yo uso much!

I'm reading all of this fanboi gushing in my head in a Welsh accent :D :lol: Lot's of fun! Good to hear of a power metal radio show, I tried to start one of thems once. You should interview Steve!

Bangor Uni eh? Well as most people know I'm a native of North Wales, born in St.Asaph (which almost made Hammerfest a "home" fixture) and then spent 18 years in the Wrexham/Mold area!

Ride on time.......that takes me back! lol!

Awesome! Yeah to be honest its beautiful around here! A brilliant setting for writing power metal with all these mountains! haha! Thinking about it...Steve Williams is a very welsh name! :kickass: