for the love of fuck sake..

That bitch needs to grow out his hair. Nothing looks more retarded than a dude with short hair headbanging. Ya'll can moan all you want about how hard it is to maintain, but it can look so good and way more metal than short hair.

That being said, I donated mine 'cause i'm an idiot, 14 inches. I might as well have shaved it.

*sigh* I could comment on the fact that at least the kid is trying, and he isn't listening to Britany Spears or whoever is on the pop scene right now, but it's too painful to praise him. I kept hoping something funny, or terrible would happen to him.

Long hair hard to maintain?

..you just grow it. And wash it when you take a shower. Maybe comb or brush it once in a while. Nothing hard about that now is there?

L33ch said:
Long hair hard to maintain?

..you just grow it. And wash it when you take a shower. Maybe comb or brush it once in a while. Nothing hard about that now is there?

well,maybe you are one of the lucky ones, but i can promise that some "long hairs" are not easy to maintain, especially if it has waves.

My hair starts curling like a madman halfway down. The only thing I have a little difficulty with is combing/brushing it because it tends to get a little knotted due to the curls. It's still not really hard though,

Well if I don't brush it, eventually it'll be one big knot, and you can't headbang with a huge knot on your head :p