For the old fucks: How disappointed were you when...

i thought you heard that Flogging Nancies, or whatever band you are listening to at the moment, was going to take a 180 and you needed to be emotionally prepared :loco:

The last album I cared about was Peace Sells. I owned SFSGSW and saw them on that tour, but it was pretty lame overall. I thought they lost their edge with that album and never looked back. Aside from the hits I've not really heard anything from them since...and it's all be shite.

"Hello me, meet the real me..." or whatever...worst song ever?

I'm not sure what's more disturbing: what you just said or that Dick and I agree on something
:loco:

the most disturbing thing is handsome boy trying to be metal for the last 24 hrs.

it must be said though that it's pretty impressive that Megadeth had their 2 most popular discs come out during the grunge incubation period

Countdown to Extinction (1992)
Youthanasia (1994)

SFSGSW was so mediocre that I just wrote them off. Plus that was when I was 18 and decided I was a tough Death Metal kid that didn't have time for shit like that. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. I heard most of the album that followed this and HATED it so I never went back.

decided I was a tough Death Metal kid

:lol:

you must have been really hardcore as around here Megadeth was "accepted" in all circles. they crossed over as much as Metallica even back then.

I have to say that in our circle of friends I was the one that constantly introduced friends to real heavy shit. I "turned" quite a few guys from being Billy Idol fans into Slaughter (CAN) ones.
To this day when I sometimes bump into them they always introduce me as, "this is Aurel, he's the one that got me into Death Metal" :loco: