How would you rank the classic band's albums?

tumblr_ljqh0hwbzT1qzi80do1_500.gif

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Deicide
Once Upon the Cross
Legion
Serpents of the Light
In the Minds of Evil
Insineratehymn
The Stench of Redemption
Till Death Do Us Part
In Torment in Hell
Scars of the Crucifix
To Hell with God

^ I must've been on crack when I wrote that

Deicide
Once Upon the Cross
Serpents of the Light
The Stench of Redemption
In the Minds of Evil
Legion
In Torment in Hell
Scars of the Crucifix
Insineratehymn
To Hell with God
Till Death Do Us Part

Then again I'm not so sure of this one either. All I know is In Torment shouldn't be as low down as I put it on my original list. That, and I've never liked Legion as much as everyone else.

Honestly Mr Tape man Jesus, I could fucking drop it a couple of spots if anything. Happily. I enjoy In Torment and Scars just as much, if not more.

The only Deicide record I don't dig is Till Death...

The Amon compilation is also fucking great. Fair enough, I can't fucking stand Deicide after Legion, Once Upon The Cross and Serpents Of The Light are okay considering they're leaning into over-produced garbage territory.

Deicide went brutally downhill pretty fast even for mainstream death metal standards.

Mainstream death metal?

What an oxymoron. If I wasn't old enough and experienced enough to not believe in petty internet slander I'd request you pull your head out of you arse.

Mainstream death metal means death metal that exists in the mass merchandise/arena filling/overproduced realm, as in mainstream in comparison to the death metal underground.

If you interpreted it to mean death metal on the level of Lady Gaga, then obviously you're a dense moron incapable of grasping context.