For The Sake Of Revenge

Should have the DVD at the weekend. It's on its way over from Japan so I'll post any comments here soon!:headbang:

It seems I'm on my own here but I loved Reckoning Night. Bit different that's for sure but still awesome. Ecliptica is still my fave though.

I really like Sonata... have seen them three times now and despite some hiccups at the first show (Bloodstock) I still enjoyed their sets. Shall be interested to see this dvd :)

Sonata will always remain my favorite band. A lot of people complained about reckoning night, but i loved it, my selene and DSAW are truly great.

Dont have a fav album as each different album has 1 of my favorite songs :p

Aries said:
Sonata will always remain my favorite band. A lot of people complained about reckoning night, but i loved it, my selene and DSAW are truly great.

Dont have a fav album as each different album has 1 of my favorite songs :p

I love Reckoning Night too, although it was my first SA album. I can see what people mean, and why they give RN such bad reviews. Its not as good as the other albums, and people set thier expectations too high. Ecliptica is 11/10, Silence is 11/10. Winterhearts and Reckoning are both 10/10 albums... still fantastic albums, but not as amazing as their first two offerings... so people complain about them, Reckoning Night more out of the two. I wonder if things would be the same if they had released Reckoning Night first of all :lol:

winterhearts guild was my first sonata arctica album and i see more bad reviews of that than for RN

they've set a high standard with all 4 albums that it will be interesting to see what no.5 brings us

looking forward to the live album/dvd, only problem will be finding it. if anyone finds it online for a decent price could they post it here (as a start amazon's delivery estimate is 4-6 weeks)

The DVD did indeed arrive today and the packaging is fantastic. Avalon never disappoint with limited edition versions.

Dan W said:
looking forward to the live album/dvd, only problem will be finding it. if anyone finds it online for a decent price could they post it here (as a start amazon's delivery estimate is 4-6 weeks)

Sorry to have to say this but the DVD has been delayed until May in Europe, that'll explain the 4-6 weeks on Amazon.

If you want the Japanese version then click here but the Limited Edition is now out of print. The regular version is 3-5 day dispatch but it might be worth hanging on to see if Europe get a limited edition version. If it's anything like the Japanese one it'll be worth it.

should have a spare copy going in a couple of days

preordered from play and have been waiting since middle of May for them to get some in stock (checked site last night). Go into Bristol today to watch footie and find a copy in HMV, which I buy. Get home expecting to cancel play order and find its been dispatched

will be looking to the sell the jewel case version for £12.99 + p&p (which should be around 80p or a bit more if you want it sent recorded)

Lets turn the forums into an auction! Actually, I'm gonna hold out for the DVD boxset... although some guy from finland had one on eBay for 85 quid... wasn't signed or anything, just "Rare."