For The Sake Of Revenge

Tonberry

Cutthroat Crusader
Sep 1, 2004
Plymouth
www.google.com
forthesakeofrevengecover.jpg

Anyone know any more about this 2006 album release?

p.s. A wolf. Didn't see that one comming. :D

Played with google for all of... 30 seconds, and it turns out its another live album, althouh this one is a DVD too. AS cool as that is, I want new material :D

-------------------------------------------

It's been six years since Sonata Arctica's debut and their third album reaching gold in Finland, it's time for a rocking new live DVD! Filmed during Sonata Arctica's 2005 Japan tour, this DVD+CD combo includes the full setlist culled from footage from the band's February 4 and 5 2005 shows at the Shibuya AX. On the CD side of things, this will be their second live disc after the original "Song of Sirens," on the other hand, this will be their first ever concert DVD. All footage filmed deftly via seven different stage cams for the highest in detail. Features special package design, Sonata Arctica original choker, and replica Japan tour backstage pass (details subject to change).

-------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure their live album was called "Songs Of Slience," but hey you can trust website that doesn't proof-read... right? :D

Some good translations here!

9. Kingdom For has Heart

Edition Limited to 3000 specimens

certain titles of the version CD disappeared, such as The End of this Chapter , Sing in Silence , or San Sebastian ... That probably due to a lack of place, or perhaps they would be reserved for Japanese No-claims bonus

:D

I never posted anything about the Sonata Arctica/Cellador show I saw a couple of weeks ago. Some friends and I drove up to Minnesota and saw Sonata Arctica and Cellador play a show. It was 100% awesomeness. Sonata were promoting a best of album (to early if you ask me :Smug: ), so they played a lot of their older material. Cellador owned the band before them and gave Minnesota a preview of what to expect on their 2006 debut. They won't disappoint. I think Cellador will be the surprise of 2006.

Tonberry said:
Dam you. Cellador and Sonata at the same gig!

Yeah it was pretty sweet.

I'd like to see Power Quest and Cellador. There would be an over abundance of catchiness. Actually there can never be to much catchiness.

MetalNESS said:
I never posted anything about the Sonata Arctica/Cellador show I saw a couple of weeks ago. Some friends and I drove up to Minnesota and saw Sonata Arctica and Cellador play a show. It was 100% awesomeness. Sonata were promoting a best of album (to early if you ask me :Smug: ), so they played a lot of their older material. Cellador owned the band before them and gave Minnesota a preview of what to expect on their 2006 debut. They won't disappoint. I think Cellador will be the surprise of 2006.
Hey Nessie, Radagast here. Small world, eh? The best of is getting released by Spinefarm (I think) to get as much money off them as possible, since they've moved to Nuclear Blast.

Can't get enough of that Cellador plugging huh?:loco:

Craig fae Glasgow said:
Hey Nessie, Radagast here. Small world, eh? The best of is getting released by Spinefarm (I think) to get as much money off them as possible, since they've moved to Nuclear Blast.

Can't get enough of that Cellador plugging huh?:loco:

HAHA!! Not on this site. Power Quest = catchy, Cellador = catchy.

"Winterheart’s Guild is a futuristic action-RPG game, in developement by Zelian Games, in collaboration with Sonata Arctica and Inferi.

The game is set unknown number of years after the annihilation of the world. No-one is certain what caused the destruction. Stories of fire raining from the sky have been passed from one generation to the next. Others say the fire did not come from the sky, but from the earth itself."

"A computer videogame is also planned based on Sonata Arctica characters and music. The name of the game will be Winterheart's Guild, like their album. The game will be developed by Zelian Games, and will be an Action-RPG in a style between Fallout and Diablo. Much more details or a release date are not yet available."

I think I just wet myself with excitement. Holy shit. There's nothing more power metal than having your own RPG. That game will be better than FF7. And that is my all-time favouite game-music score.

Tonberry said:
"Winterheart’s Guild is a futuristic action-RPG game, in developement by Zelian Games, in collaboration with Sonata Arctica and Inferi.

The game is set unknown number of years after the annihilation of the world. No-one is certain what caused the destruction. Stories of fire raining from the sky have been passed from one generation to the next. Others say the fire did not come from the sky, but from the earth itself."

"A computer videogame is also planned based on Sonata Arctica characters and music. The name of the game will be Winterheart's Guild, like their album. The game will be developed by Zelian Games, and will be an Action-RPG in a style between Fallout and Diablo. Much more details or a release date are not yet available."

I think I just wet myself with excitement. Holy shit. There's nothing more power metal than having your own RPG. That game will be better than FF7. And that is my all-time favouite game-music score.

HAHA!! WHat the hell?! This could either be completely awesome or completely lame.

Frostmourn said:
Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' SA?

Probably not, but I think they are overrated (especially Reckoning Night and Winterheart’s Guild). Still a good band though.

Yeah their first 2 albums blow away thier 3rd and 4th, although I still love them all.

And I agree, its totally hit or miss with the game.... anyone remember Ed Hunter?

I think they'll be starting work on the new album soon after their current tour, hope it'll be good