Forbidden - RCA Demos Early 90's

MKS

May 24, 2005
I've got really poor copies. Does anyone have any good "hiss free" copies?

"Chalice of bloooooooooooood!!!"

Man did I use to love Twisted Into Form... What a killer disc.

But no.. i dont have any Forbidden Booties. I have some rare Extreme though, you interested? =)

EtherForBreakfast said:
"Chalice of bloooooooooooood!!!"

Man did I use to love Twisted Into Form... What a killer disc.

But no.. i dont have any Forbidden Booties. I have some rare Extreme though, you interested? =)

No thanks. :yuk: :)

I also have that "Trapped" CD. It's a pretty cool semi-pro Forbidden demo collection. Mostly from the Distortion era... but very decent quality. There are a couple songs on there that should have made it on to the Distortion album in my opinion. Twisted Into Form is still my favorite though.

Anyway, amazing band. I wished they would have put out a few more albums. Maybe a reunion will happen someday.

Could you please share the trapped CD? I would greatly appreciate it.

I assume it can't be purchased anywhere. Right?

i was joking with craig and paul about a reunion, trying to twist their arms, they were saying if it ever happened I'd get the gig. I loved that band back in the day, really underrated I think.

Andy Sneap said:
i was joking with craig and paul about a reunion, trying to twist their arms, they were saying if it ever happened I'd get the gig. I loved that band back in the day, really underrated I think.

Yes! Forbidden was definitely underrated. Every aspect of their music was top notch, especially the first two albums. Any fans of Thrash Metal need to check them out. A reunion album with Andy producing would be the ULTIMATE REVENGE :headbang:

I had the great pleasure of seeing Nev during D.N.B. tour, when tim calvert was with them. SICK FUCKING show.

Anyways.. after the show I had a chance to talk to Tim. And I was really surprised at that time, to hear Tim tell me that he was pretty much tired of doing it.

But I digress.. Anyone on this forum who does not own Twisted Into Forum needs to own that album.

Tripping in dimension!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Sneap said:

It won't be true Forbidden unless you can get Russ in there... his voice is what made forbidden. He was a big dude.. had a big voice.. had a good clean voice. You can understand every single word homie says.

That and bostapho, and locicero/calvert team.

I feel a cd rip/mp3 post coming soon.

Yes Nitro.. that is them.. russ in middle.. and tim on far right.

craig on far left.

twisted into form.. is landmark.

came out in 1990... becker/friedman hit in 1988 so.. the influence is pretty huge as far as the leads go.. its mostly the rhythms and the songs that just own.

again.. i'm feeling a rip/post coming soon.

EtherForBreakfast said:
I had the great pleasure of seeing Nev during D.N.B. tour, when tim calvert was with them. SICK FUCKING show.

Anyways.. after the show I had a chance to talk to Tim. And I was really surprised at that time, to hear Tim tell me that he was pretty much tired of doing it.

But I digress.. Anyone on this forum who does not own Twisted Into Forum needs to own that album.

Tripping in dimension!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah... I saw Tim Calvert play with Nevermore at the DNB release party in Seattle some years ago, and another time previously opening for Flotsam&Jetsam. I heard he got married around this time and felt the need to back out of the touring life. But he seemed to have the perfect chemistry with the band during his time with them. And I'll second the notion about Twisted Into Form, amazing stuff for sure! And speaking of Nevermore, what about the two Sanctuary albums from this era, fucking classic IMO! Anyone heard the "Black Reflections" live album from Sanctuary? Very cool!

Sanctuary / Nev.

Again.. It will NOT be Forbidden unless you get Russ in there.

The fucking skippy ass sweepy Calvertos.

This tune is the shit. Bottom line. PLAY IT VERY LOUD.

And appreciate RUSS! =)