Forced Evolution Roughmix

well, actually I wasn't going for the fattest tone on the guitars, would have compromised the clarity.
kicks too fat?
wow, I never thought I'd hear that ;)

Deaf much?

Hey, you wanted criticism... The guitars are okay thin like that but the kicks' low end is out of control in my headphones. I'm shocked none of you guys can hear what I'm talking about.

That being said I'm in the minority so here so I'll just join all those teabaggers out on Market street...

Hey, you wanted criticism... The guitars are okay thin like that but the kicks' low end is out of control in my headphones. I'm shocked none of you guys can hear what I'm talking about.

That being said I'm in the minority so here so I'll just join all those teabaggers out on Market street...

haha, sure, (your) criticism is welcome!
but I can indeed not hear it, neither on the o300 nor on headphones...
granted, the kick is thick, not too thick on my systems though....but I'll look into that as well tomorrow with fresh ears.

cheers

That clean singer gives me a boner, so great!! The growls just sound to me too generic nowadays...
I love the strings, what are they??

Great job Nic and Lasse, I like it as is ;)

The strings are just a preset of ReFX Nexus 1 Dance Orchestra. I tried with other orchestra VSTis, even the East West stuff was not sounding as good as Nexus. It was thicker and it was what we were looking for. But it was a bit out of tune actually. I had to bounce few notes out, melodyne them and then mixing them in again.

The clean singer has a vocal band : http://www.myspace.com/sexsupreme
Its named after that Tenacious D song ahah

I am glad you guys like it :headbang:

Wow this sounds way good! It's cool to hear my voice mixed by someone who knows what they're doing, haha. I also like the little changes present that weren't in the rough mix I had. And those artificial harmonics sound fucking wicked, man! Great job Pifos and Lasse!

Cool dude, looking forward to it! Though I was actually talking about this one that Lasse said he'd work on in post 12 ;)