Forest Stream reviews

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
hey guys can u just shut the fuck up!? im fucking tired to put this shit on www.foreststream.net!
;) :D :)

You fuck better be fucking polite while fucking talking to fucking us!! What the fuck do you want to fucking say by your fucking fuck the shut up?! You fucking better do your fucking work. Fucking youth just fucking lost any fucking idea of a polite speach when talking to THE OLDER GENERATION!:lol:

To have only good reviews would be strange, would it?

I also found a very good one in french. But that was a PDF file.So 9 out of 10 and I'll try to post the link later.

Yes:) That was it Lee! You always go ahead of all:)) As usual!

ROCK HARD Magazine is NOT the biggest Metal magazine in Italy, he's at nr.3 now (sales) but he's surely fast-rising, considered that they just started 7-8 months ago with the italian version.
anyway the review is really stunning, i'll scan&email it to you asap.

So I need to learn Italian after all! We see how it goes!

Conosco una ragazza italiana e le ho chiesto se mi pu'o dare delle Lezioni.. non si sa mai!!!
spero di poter capire cosa ci sia scritto nella review.. al massimo solo il significato recondito.
l' italiano 'e una lingua davvero difficile, e mi scuso per gli eventuali errori presenti!!!
... devo adare al cesso prima di continuare questa conversazione... ma sfortunatamente quei fottuti bastardi degli adetti alle pulizie hanno chiusa quella latrina di un bagno e devo correre molto lontano prima di trovarne uno libero ....
ciao ciao