Forget About That One Down There I Forgot To Add The Poll Hehe Here Vote Best ...

GREATEST NORWEGIAN BLACK METAL BAND OF ALL TIME.

• ENSLAVED

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • DIMMU BORGIR

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • DARKTHRONE

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • EMPEROR

• SATYRICON

• MAYHEM

• IMMORTAL

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • THE KOVENANT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ULVER

• DARK FUNERAL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SonsOfNorthernDarkness

Towards The North
Jun 11, 2002
Bronx New York
Visit site
Best NORWEGIAN black metal band of all time REVISED
Since there was so much bitchin and complaining about the other poll heres another one. This time only Norwegian Black Metal Bands.

Tommy "Chaos Ignitor"

1.DARKTHRONE
2. SATYRICON
3. MAYHEM
4. DIMMU BORGIR
5. IMMORTAL
6. ULVER
7. EMPEROR
8. THE KOVENANT
9. DARK FUNERAL
10. ENSLAVED

Ok, first thing first. could you kindly delete the other thread without the poll? thanks. Again I see you put up Enslaved :rolleyes: and it seem that Dark Funeral are not Norwegain dude [read: Swedish dude]. You just can't be apart from it can you? Now that you have Darkthrone & Ulver up there... heck it will be hard to pick which one. Darkthrone, as I have said before on the other thread, their are unique. Ulver have some good tune, being an ever-changing band they have earn the respect for what they have done in the past & present. Now to pick either both great band would seem to see which one have accomplish so much in they music career. In this case, it's all boil down to Ulver. I would pick Ulver.

- red_beef

I don't really mind about that, but I have to say that you put Best NORWEGIAN black metal band of all time as the title. I would, as other presume that all the band up for vote would be Norwegian dude. Again I said, I really don't mind...

- red_beef [I make a mistake once & I tend not to do it again... in here]

Darkthrone... "A blaze..." created new black metal era... but most of Norwegian metal act is old CADAVER

Darkthrone and Mayhem. I already explained why.

I agree with red_beef, it's better to delete the other polls. By the way Enslaved is Viking Metal, Ulver is not Black Metal anymore (if it ever was), The Kovenant is anything but Black Metal and Dark Funeral are Swedish.

Originally posted by red_beef
Ok, first thing first. could you kindly delete the other thread without the poll? thanks. Again I see you put up Enslaved :rolleyes: and it seem that Dark Funeral are not Norwegain dude [read: Swedish dude]. You just can't be apart from it can you? Now that you have Darkthrone & Ulver up there... heck it will be hard to pick which one. Darkthrone, as I have said before on the other thread, their are unique. Ulver have some good tune, being an ever-changing band they have earn the respect for what they have done in the past & present. Now to pick either both great band would seem to see which one have accomplish so much in they music career. In this case, it's all boil down to Ulver. I would pick Ulver.

- red_beef

DARK FUNERAL IS NORWEGIAN YOU DUMB BASTARD!!!! ask anyone they are even catogorized as coming from NORWAY damn I hate people who swear they know it all but then feel stupid at the end.

Originally posted by SonsOfNorthernDarkness

DARK FUNERAL IS NORWEGIAN YOU DUMB BASTARD!!!! ask anyone they are even catogorized as coming from NORWAY damn I hate people who swear they know it all but then feel stupid at the end.

DARK FUNERAL IS SWEDISH YOU FUCKING AMERICAN! DARK FUNERAL PLAYS SWEDISH BLAC METAL like MARDUK, THY PRIMORDIAL, SETHERIAL, TRIUMPHATOR... arghhhh... what a idiot...

Can we calm down now?

And can we stop putting up same polls over and over again? It starts to get kinda boring...

Esp. when someone like me really dislike to compare bands or musicians. Basicly because every band has their own spirit...
No matter if it is my pint of beer or not!

@SonsOfNorthernDarkness: err... i didn't know Dark Funeral was from Norway :lol:. Then they must be the most untalented band that has ever came for Norway :D :puke:. Dude, go to www.swedishmetal.net & go to the bands section. You will Dark Funeral under all those Swedish bands out there, even labeling themself as Swedish Black Metal. :Smug:

- red_beef

:rolleyes: Nice threadname, arrogantus.

Besides, you forgot to mention a lot of bands yourself! If u was
gonna have this thread, at least have more bands, and perhaps
wait a _little_ longer, since the other thread was recently created
with only a few selected bands.

Well, ok. :D

Originally posted by red_beef
@SonsOfNorthernDarkness: err... i didn't know Dark Funeral was from Norway :lol:. Then they must be the most untalented band that has ever came for Norway :D :puke:. Dude, go to www.swedishmetal.net & go to the bands section. You will Dark Funeral under all those Swedish bands out there, even labeling themself as Swedish Black Metal. :Smug:

- red_beef

I know my fault , but I was at www.metalstorm.ee and they have a catagory known as norway and dark funeral was under that. thats where my source came from. I apologize