FORTE + CROWS - SHIPPING NOW *UPDATE*

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Hey everybody, I am going on a mini vacation next week to see my family up north. I am heading out on Monday afternoon. So, I decided to offer up the FORTE and CROWS starting tomorrow until Sunday night, but don't fret they will be back up again when I get back from vacation.

If you want to get your orders in and shipped early do so this weekend. :)

Spread the word to people who might want to order :)

I really want to buy that Crows disc, but the USPS rate increase is a killer. I might wait a while on that one, but I will definitely buy it at some point!

thanks everybody! Yeah there is no rush on ordering guys. I just figured I had them and would offer them up before visiting family because I knew there were some folks who were really wanting these. :)

thanks everybody! Yeah there is no rush on ordering guys. I just figured I had them and would offer them up before visiting family because I knew there were some folks who were really wanting these. :)

Me, for one:headbang:! As much as I hate to do it, I'll have to wait til Friday. I'm tapped out this week. Blew away too much money on rare Ebay shit in the last few days. This addiction is going to be my ruin...:loco:

Totally missed Forté before discovering them here... needless to say, I'm taking both your releases. :D