Forum Getogether thread

I just sya demolish Bar Ace. But Ben n Ferret got the final word as methinks they will be doing most of the demolishing.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

I'm having a small, minor, unimportant gathering on the evening of Friday the 13th of July.

Wouldn't really call it a party or anything, just some shandies of light, canapès and conversations about the weather, you know.

PM for details.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

I'm having a small, minor, unimportant gathering on the evening of Friday the 13th of July.

Wouldn't really call it a party or anything, just some shandies of light, canapès and conversations about the weather, you know.

PM for details.

Haha I'll drop round after Airborne. Is this still at the sando?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

PM for details.

Ravendarkster vill be attending , should be an interesting night to get trashed and tell the fuckwitts where to go:lol: :lol:

Bar Ace FTL

Mr Ravendark has brought my attention to the following:

"When:
Saturday Jul 07, 2007
at 8:00 PM

HERRATIK & MORTAL SIN Sydney - Mandarin Club - July 7th, 2007. An On-Slaught of Thrash Metal... A Thrash Metal Extravaganza!!!!!!!"

I havent seen Mortal Sin and want to, so i suggest this is FTW!!! Anyone have any problems with going to this gig instead of Bar Ace or whereever we were going before? I don't mind either way wat we do.

Good call man I hear Darker half are opening aswell, but i'm not 100% on that. Stormy you would like Mortal sin, some old school metal with clean vocals. I want to see Herratik aswell when they were called Abortus they were the first ever Aussie Metal band I got into. I only saw them once though at bloodlust 2 when I was 16 i think so i'm most definantly up for this one

Okay sounds good. Fuck yeh!! I hope darker half are opening, ive heard some of their tunes and dont mind the clean stuff!

Where the hell is the Mandarin Club?
Isn't that the place notorious for crossdressing slags?

Your not gonna be picking up anyway, you're taken. However get me onto one and i will kill you all. Adam is coming and i think we have a 9am soccer game the next day. Im thinking an all nighter where we goto blink and sleep there again.

Where the hell is the Mandarin Club?
Isn't that the place notorious for crossdressing slags?

Yes. I got accused of vilifying a tranny there because I burst out laughing when it came into view in the most ridicuilous and amusing attire I've ever seen in real life. I was laughing because it was comedy on legs, not because it was a dude trying and failing to look like a woman.