Forum Getogether thread

So... does anyone know if GOTH is or isn't playing?... because I'm getting sick of hearing "they are.. oh wait.. they aren't.. oh no.. wait.. they are" ... I don't want to rock up when they're supposed to be playing only to find out that they're not when I could have been at home studying... So does anyone actually know?

Pfft well obviously Sodom are still playing! And der Sodom > GOTH...Sodom is my favourite band afterall... I'm just saying I don't want to turn up an hour before Sodom start and get in a foul mood because of it... once I'm in one.. I can't get out. I only want to arrive just before Sodom start.. or if GOTH ARE playing.. just before they start. Eh.. I'll get Troy to find out and text me when he gets there..

What do you mean "apparently"? haha!

They definately do. I've been there many a time before shows. It's also where the bands often stay and where I saw Arcturus having drinks before their show as well as Evergrey.

I can't remember what other beers there are but it's $3 for any tap beer between 5pm-7pm and they've definately got Becks, Heineken, Coopers Pale Ale, and others.

Pfft well obviously Sodom are still playing! And der Sodom > GOTH...Sodom is my favourite band afterall... I'm just saying I don't want to turn up an hour before Sodom start and get in a foul mood because of it... once I'm in one.. I can't get out. I only want to arrive just before Sodom start.. or if GOTH ARE playing.. just before they start. Eh.. I'll get Troy to find out and text me when he gets there..

whoopsies! :p

This one goes out to Stormster..

card-d52.jpg

:lol:

Fucking funny night!