Forum Getogether thread

And Adam blames me for getting kicked out. Hey, wasn't that washing powder mine anyways (someoone bought it for me or something?) - bah, hating putting the pieces back together after a drunken night - ferret has just told me i encounted a massage parlour with happy endings..... okaaaaaay...

Can I ask a favour of any of those those that are partaking in Pete's 21st/Fucking off extravaganza on Friday the 13th? Once it hits midnight (and after), if you're not at the Sando, can someone sms me where you are? That goes for further relocations/plans for venue progressions until I turn up. Much love.

Can I ask a favour of any of those those that are partaking in Pete's 21st/Fucking off extravaganza on Friday the 13th? Once it hits midnight (and after), if you're not at the Sando, can someone sms me where you are? That goes for further relocations/plans for venue progressions until I turn up. Much love.
Sure man. Beware. These messages may become less and less legible each time.

Okie dokie my friends i'm having a farewell shindig at my joint on Sunday at midday. I'm working on Saturday :( so come round for some meat, beer and i'll have some amps and a drum kit for some jammage. Pm me for further my address further details