Forum Getogether thread

I'm having a birthday party on the 25th August. People who wish to come are welcome to come. Don't know the gig situation for that weekend but I can't change the day. Just tell me if you are coming. Thanks coons.

Anything on this Friday night? Im feeling like a few drinks could be in order.

Jets, Angels, Swanee at the gaelic - 40 to 45 bucks. I really want to go and see the jets live for the first time but its just a bit much i reckon. But if we can get a few of us going then id come for sure. Let me know.

Nah if i go im going to be watching the bands. I just really dont wanna fork out the 50 bucks. Will see whos intereasted out of my friends tho. Will PM you my mobile - let me know if you're interested before like 8pm (tonight). I'll be at training and can discuss it with the boys then.

After the massive night/morning I ended up having I don't think I'll be up for another night of drinking and gigging.
Many metal birthday wishes to the honorable Mr Linfoot in my absence :kickass:

HAIR GUITAR
Saturday, 6th October
Time: 10:00PM
Venue: BLACKTOWN R.S.L

i reckon we should make a night of this.
whos up for doin pretty much the same thing last time?
bowling, dinner, then hair guitar?

HAIR GUITAR
Saturday, 6th October
Time: 10:00PM
Venue: BLACKTOWN R.S.L

i reckon we should make a night of this.
whos up for doin pretty much the same thing last time?
bowling, dinner, then hair guitar?

:lol: I was discussing this with L.F. (or was it Falkor? Fuck, I'm losing my memory... there was something about finding your house replaced with a cat and giant squids... aargh) about a month ago. Just got sidetracked with other bullshit.

Sounds like a damn fine idea :kickass: I'd recommend somewhere else instead of the RSL for a feed this time. Just outside the bowling alley there's a food court with quite a few places with good food.

Are you up for another cake to the head? :lol:

Woop Woop again eh , fucksake

Catch a train to Parra and I'll give you a lift eh, fucksake... and you can crash at the new Ferret Cave :headbang: