Forum Getogether thread

SEPTEMBER
Saturday 29th - DOUBLE HEADER with Californication
(The Red Hot Chili Peppers Show)
BLACKTOWN RSL
SECOND AVE, BLACKTOWN
10:00pm – 1:00am

Quite a few people I've spoken to are up for it so looks like a winner.

Ten pin bowling
Drinkies and dinner
2 minute walk to the RSL
... anyone?

Considering that the Metallica show is free, don't try using that as an excuse you sly dog :Smug:. At least come for the night time festivities, which is the main attraction anyway.

Anyone that is not busy tomorrow night, come out to the city.

It's my mate Rob's 21st bday celebrations and we're just going on a general pub crawl throughout the city.

Oh well if Liam's going I'll be there for sure. Haha.

Free band that might be good 15mins train ride from my place and RSL beer prices sounds good to me.

Free band that might be good 15mins train ride from my place and RSL beer prices sounds good to me.
...plus 5 minutes from the new Ferret Cave where there's about a thousand lounges to crash on, plenty of axes for late night/early morning jammage and multiple loaded beer fridges. I plan to be kicking on throughout the NRL grand final and well into the public holiday :kickass:

Oh well if Liam's going I'll be there for sure. Haha.

I wont be available to drive the getaway car this time though so if that situation arises again you'll have to look elsewhere

...plus 5 minutes from the new Ferret Cave where there's about a thousand lounges to crash on, plenty of axes for late night/early morning jammage and multiple loaded beer fridges. I plan to be kicking on throughout the NRL grand final and well into the public holiday :kickass:

Ravendark = in

so whats the details for this saturday?
sms me the details ferret, i dont think i will be able to check back here before the night.
mel and i will be attending the metallica show, just dont know bout the rest of the night.
let us know.

also liam if your going, can you bring tyhe rage stuff for me?
cheers.

Saturday 13th October 2007
Inauguration Ceremony for the new Ferret Cave

Basically just a whole bunch of boozing, barbequeing, loud music and pissing off the neighbours in general.
It's easy walking distance from Seven Hills station (Blacktown area), plenty of couches and mattresses to crash on if anyone is so inclined, and food and (limited) drinks will be provided however any contributions of steak, beer and lobster are more than welcome.

Mostly open invite with very few exceptions, however some kind of advance notice of attendance is appreciated to allow budgeting for supplies. Invites have just gone out via email. If you haven't already received one and think you should, PM me your email address.

[edit] Got the date wrong. It's actually the 13th.

Saturday 13th October 2007
Inauguration Ceremony for the new Ferret Cave

Basically just a whole bunch of boozing, barbequeing, loud music and pissing off the neighbours in general.
It's easy walking distance from Seven Hills station (Blacktown area), plenty of couches and mattresses to crash on if anyone is so inclined, and food and (limited) drinks will be provided however any contributions of steak, beer and lobster are more than welcome.

Mostly open invite with very few exceptions, however some kind of advance notice of attendance is appreciated to allow budgeting for supplies. Invites have just gone out via email. If you haven't already received one and think you should, PM me your email address.

[edit] Got the date wrong. It's actually the 13th.

Any party involving you let alone organised by you is always killer Ferret. I'm just imagining scenes like those from "Animal House":lol::kickass::headbang: