Forum Getogether thread

I haven't heard anything for tonight, but word has it there is a sexy time Euro party tomorrow night, you should feel right at home there petey boy

Tomorrow night (actually, tonight) should be sweet..until we have to go into the city and my bottles of red must be orally disposed of before planned.

EEEAAH!!

Orgy at my palce afterwards. Only females allowed, unless you are a male bringing TWO females with you.

Orgy at my palce afterwards. Only females allowed, unless you are a male bringing TWO females with you.

Or unless your name is Ben :Smug:

I think last night pretty much had it all. Bottle missiles, L.F. table dancing, small-batch goon punch, bathroom mischief, emu eggs, asparagus... and best of all we didn't end up at Club Skunk for a change :kickass:.

Hey all, on Saturday December 1 provided the weather is good come round to my joint for beer bbq pool and metal jammage. From 12.30 till around 5pm
View attachment 2636 View attachment 2637
Then who ever is up for it we will go camping in a secluded area in Glenbrook.

Pack light and share tents because it's a 20min trek through the bush to get to the area. Be responsible with drinks cause I don't want to see/step on broken glass everywhere. I went camping last saturday and didn't use a tent I just slept in my inflatable boat in board shorts quite comfortable. You will need one of these

they make great cheap beds and they are awesome for sailing down the river drunk in complete darkness. You can buy them for ten bucks at places like toys are us. Last weekend Bremner and I let our friends use ours they went down the river a bit. Bremner and I snuck into the water swam very quitely within a couple of meters of them and went yarrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhh it was the funniest thing in the history of ever they screamed for ages then desperately tried to make it to shore. Anysways pm me for more details & directions to my joint, if you cant make it to my place but still want to go camping later on in the night ring my mobile 0423988459 and i'll come back up from the camp site and bring you down. Thats all the details I can think of at the moment but yeah come it should be a lot of fun:)

I suggest you kidlets rock up to this (playing order is not final, hopefully AD open):

The Mandarin Club
07 Dec 2007, 08:00 PM
Cnr Goulburn and Pitt St. City, Sydney, New South Wales

Kill For Satan
Backyard Mortuary
Aeturnus Dominion
Sword Toward Self
Ironwood
The Veil

$3 wines (from memory). Scooooooooooooooore.