Forum Getogether thread

Any party involving you let alone organised by you is always killer Ferret. I'm just imagining scenes like those from "Animal House":lol::kickass::headbang:
More like the armageddon scenes from "Terminator" but you're on the right track :kickass: By the way if you come along feel free to root the neighbours across the road so we can use their pool table :lol:

Fuk man, might come after work, or better yet get the shift swapped.

Give me a buzz before you leave work with a list of any specials that are on... might need to replenish the stocks by then.

This coming Saturday, 3rd of November!

Two forum members shall be celebrating their birthdays at Bar Broadway, Sydney, only a short walk from Central train station.

Jayde and myself shall both be celebrating our birthdays with beer, music and beer! Come and join in our celebrations! Shall be there from 8pm onwards! Hope to see you all there!

i got the night off but wanna save money..... fuck. what music is gonna be played. Is it a place for non metal friends?

Yes Stormy it's a normal bar there will be just as many non metal types there. We will just be taking over the jukebox and putting on every single song from the 80's :headbang:

This coming Saturday, 3rd of November!

Two forum members shall be celebrating their birthdays at Bar Broadway, Sydney, only a short walk from Central train station.

Jayde and myself shall both be celebrating our birthdays with beer, music and beer! Come and join in our celebrations! Shall be there from 8pm onwards! Hope to see you all there!

Tonight! :)

Ah yeah I forgot all about the cake but if it's any consolation I left a nice custardy looking puke pile somewhere in the park next to the gig.
I'm pretty sure I didn't eat anything bright yellow but there you go.

I vote next free weekend where there's no gigs on at all there should be a park party and make a mission of seeing just how many randoms we can drag into the camp and ultimately convert to the cause of metal :headbang:.