Forum Getogether thread

:lol: I was discussing this with L.F. (or was it Falkor? Fuck, I'm losing my memory... there was something about finding your house replaced with a cat and giant squids... aargh) about a month ago. Just got sidetracked with other bullshit.

Sounds like a damn fine idea :kickass: I'd recommend somewhere else instead of the RSL for a feed this time. Just outside the bowling alley there's a food court with quite a few places with good food.

Are you up for another cake to the head? :lol:

fuck i thought this was a great idea.
i cant even fuckin make it anyway, coz ive already organised to go to bathurst
:mad::mad::mad:

i can make the one in penrith they have like 2 weeks after that, but its further for everyone else to travel.

Ben you're a pinko moron. We travel to the city all the time for meetups, when it comes to you coming out here, you whinge more than i do when Blind Guardian is turned off. If you don't come im burning ur homoerotic Priest dvd, and if you wanna kill me after that, well, atleast id make you come out to woop woop to do it.

Ferret - im TOTALLY up for making a day out of it. Mitch (my mate from melbourne) will probably come to. I can bring the usual boys from the bossley gang to, so fuck yeh get yer shit organised!

:lol: I was discussing this with L.F. (or was it Falkor? Fuck, I'm losing my memory... there was something about finding your house replaced with a cat and giant squids... aargh) about a month ago. Just got sidetracked with other bullshit.

That was me. The sad thing about that conversation was I don't think either one of us had even been drinking.

And as for the night in question, I was planning to check Nevetherym out at ABDX that night, which unfortunately means having to go to ABDX again but oh well

Ben you're a pinko moron. We travel to the city all the time for meetups, when it comes to you coming out here, you whinge more than i do when Blind Guardian is turned off. If you don't come im burning ur homoerotic Priest dvd, and if you wanna kill me after that, well, atleast id make you come out to woop woop to do it.

Yeh i travel to the city also, Dickhead , its like meeting up half way rather than me going all the way and you walking 5 steps down the street:heh::heh:

Maybe ill take you up on that offer , but i havent stuffed enough King Diamond and Mercyful fate into you yet

Hey boys, id rather goto this, metallica cover show, the week before the hair guitar gig on october 6th.

SEPTEMBER

Saturday 29th - DOUBLE HEADER with Californication
(The Red Hot Chili Peppers Show)
BLACKTOWN RSL
SECOND AVE, BLACKTOWN
10:00pm – 1:00am

Need to know which one you guys would rather go to, if its tallica i gotta ask to swap shifts at work, if its hair guitar i will be there! Id rather go tallica though, cause they're better, and because hair guitar play so often whereas the tallica band dont.

Sounds like a good change and more metal-head friendly... though I reckon we'll have about the same amount of luck in getting them to play Run To The Hills :lol:

I'll still likely go to Blacktown RSL the following weekend anyway but +1 for making a mass shin-dig out of the Metallica cover show.

I should be a starter for this, I don't normally bother with cover bands but since it's only 5 minutes from home and its Metallica I'll probably go. Hopefully they play plenty of St. Anger songs, an underated classic that one

pissup
saturday nite, whenever you wanna show up.
panthers
all who wish to come are invited
to celebrate my moving/gfs birthday

to celebrate my moving/gfs birthday

Sweet... does that mean if I come for your moving I don't have to buy Mel a drink? :loco:

+1 for tonight, anyone who wants to just watch the NRL finals matches on a big screen in a mad sports bar, cheap drinks and pool tables nearby should come to Panthers tonight anyway.

My prediction...

It's hard to choose.. but a Cowboys win (though, i hope the Bulldogs did learn from any mistakes last week and fight back) and a Sea Eagles win; and of course a Storm win on sunday.

Seems like that's how the first 2 turned out.. Though i'd like to see a game with Bowen out on injury.

gonna be one hell of a night

l_7dbe364c62991cfd4c76157ee12dcae4.jpg

You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the pork rind :kickass: