Forum member page

Phyros -->
deal.gif

Does your heart really allow to vilely take advantage of me and then poison me? :cry: I would have blindly believed you.

@Ulf... the thread is called something like "forum members wallpaper" and is somewhere...:) I am lazy, you do the digging´...:p

@Somber Soul... Well... Course I would have poisoned you ;) Alcohol is a very potent poison, and it is present in quite a high dose in that cup..:) If I remember correctly it contained something like Jägermeister, whiskey, vodka, orange juice and beer ( It could have been some rum too )...:D It wasn´t very good, but it went down without coming back the same way, so I guess it doesn´t kill you. It just makes you intoxicated beyond belief...:lol:

-phyros ( prefers beer without juice )

Yeaps, I totaly agree on the beer thing...;) But you could hardly complain on that when drinking that strange mixture...:lol:

-phyros (thinks beer is best cold on a warm summer day *mmmmmmm* )

*bump*

Hey everyone, sorry I havent been around too much. School has started and I only really post on the Skyfire board, which is a very small board :). But I do still have this forum member page. If anyone new or old that isnt on there would like to be added, I'll take e-mails with just pics, or info if you would like. Just checking! Thanks :headbang: