HotLanta Forum Member Lunch - Thursday 9/10

Diamond45

Terminate Bad Music
Feb 22, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA USA
www.dmine.com
Hi folks! Plans are in the works for another Hotlanta Forum Member lunch!

LunaTEKKE and I are organizing a lunch on Thursday, Sept. 10th at Front Page News, located at 1104 Crescent Ave. NE at 11:15 AM. (We are having it early to accommodate the Evergrey acoustic show.)

Please reply to this thread if you would like to attend, so that we can make reservations. We are trying to get all of us seated in a single group, so it is crucial we get an accurate head count!

This is a GREAT opportunity to meet your fellow attendees. Newbies and Veterans alike are welcome! Bands who are playing the fest are also welcome!

Please note that this is NOT an official PPUSA event. This event is by the fans, for the fans!

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/oSKCx

Link to their menu: http://media.wix.com/ugd/c9c6ae_9620caa2844041acb2a7bf21c97ce3fc.pdf

Hope to see you there! :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

I'd like to be there, to hang out with everyone and because I like Front Page News. But it's tough to be sure this early. Wednesday night is usually not *that* long a night, so waking up early enough on Thursday is very possible. Although, I'm staying in Atlantic Station for the first time this year, so it would be an extra-long walk over to Front Page News. That's not that big a deal, though. I think it's really going to depend on how late things go on Wednesday night and when I wake up.

Thats my day unfortunately to catch up on things in my world so basicly its usually room service or delivery that day,then we are hitting Umi in Buckhead for some top end sushi for dinner,and get in to see Armored Saint

Thats my day unfortunately to catch up on things in my world so basicly its usually room service or delivery that day,then we are hitting Umi in Buckhead for some top end sushi for dinner,and get in to see Armored Saint

You're catching up on things the day after you go on vacation? That doesn't sound like a very relaxing vacation! :)

You're catching up on things the day after you go on vacation? That doesn't sound like a very relaxing vacation! :)

My "vacation" actually starts. Sept 4th...with a Black Tape Project show in Tampa that night
I have some major submission shoots the next few days,all while I pack and make sure I get things for the Paradise Challange event I am one of the feature photogs at in Hedo that we go o Sunday the 13th)
if I'm lucky I have the 8th free to catch up on editing a bit,but if I'm not completely caught up by the time we head to Hedo I'm really against it..

Oh,and also remember that I am also my boss's assistant with my actual day job,and I can expect at least one meeting I have to be a part of that week,and I already told my boss to try to makeit 11 am Thurs...

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces - and hoping that some newbies will decide to join us! If you've never been to PPUSA, your fellow attendees are a friendly bunch who are thrilled to have people to talk to who share their love of great music!

Hey folks!

Just wanted to show you how much fun we had last year. If you're around on Thursday, come on out to the luncheon! Last year we had over 40 people show up.

IMG_1412.jpg

Just as a reminder, it's open to EVERYBODY! So tell your friends! Let us know if you're coming to help us with the head count! Thanks!

How many people had Shayes balls last year? oh man she has some tasty balls :) lol I was late to the lunch, didnt make the picture, my bad.

Bear