Welcome to HotLanta - Forum Member Lunch on Thursday!

Hmmm... looks like gold badge pickup starts at 12:30, so as long as I can do that then get over the Front Page News in time, I'll be there along with a couple others.

Will there be any other lunches like this on Friday or Saturday? I'm really sorry to miss this one and would love to meet some of the people here on this forum.

Will there be any other lunches like this on Friday or Saturday? I'm really sorry to miss this one and would love to meet some of the people here on this forum.

Not organized, but...you're virtually guaranteed to see throngs of attendees lunching at Vespucci's, Subway, and/or Sausalito's Friday and Saturday. Quite possibly Thursday as well.

Most of us don't mind a previously unknown to us attendee plopping down at a table with us for some quality BSing.

most folks are amenable to saying 'hey, you look like one of us, we're heading out for food, want to join?'

I know that's how we've become friends with a few folks who attended solo.

and really, if you don't leave with a shit-ton of new friends, you did it all wrong!!! :)

You'll find plenty of PP patrons at the various eating establishments in and around Center Stage. (Just look for the black shirts!) I know I'll be at Vespucci's and Sausalitos on Friday and Saturday. They have great food and highly recommend both establishments.

As I said before, we used to have these things on Fridays but it got too crazy with all the events going on so we had to move it to Thursday.

If you see me over the weekend, feel free to say hello. :)

Sure, count me on the list of people coming after GB pick up...I may drag one of my roomies with if they have arrived by then.:kickass:

Sounds like a plan. I made reservations for 25 to 30 people. Hope they've got plenty of room for us! :lol:

I'm having to drop out of the lunch because my buddy scheduled us to go hang-gliding in the morning and I dont think there's any way possible to make it.
As others have said, I really would like to meet some of you because I am flying solo this year.
So if you see this guy (me) walking around
28swjld.jpg

I give you permission to honk me on the buns and wink. Then we'll be officially friends.

See you guys out there!

@Diamond45 - Thanks for posting this...so glad that this tradition has been rekindled!

@jem77az - Great to meet you and Michelle as well!

Hope that everyone made it home safely, and definitely hoping that we can do this again next year. A couple of friends visited a food truck festival that takes place on Thursdays and said that the food was great, so that might be a good option as well.