Welcome to HotLanta - Forum Member Lunch on Thursday!

LunaTEKKE

Madness Reigns
Mar 23, 2006
Hi all - It's time to revive our old Forum Member lunch!

Diamond45 and I will be organizing a lunch on Thursday, Sept. 11th at Front Page News at 1104 Crescent Ave. NE at 1:00 p.m.. (This is hopefully late enough to avoid the lunch rush, but early enough to get our VIPs to the Showcase on time).

Please reply to this thread if you would like to attend, so that we can make reservations. Seating will depend on how busy the restaurant is. One year, we had a couple of large tables, but it's more likely that we will be seated in groups of 4-6. Still a great opportunity to meet your fellow attendees. Newbies and Veterans alike are welcome!

Please note that this is NOT an official PPUSA event, but we did check in advance to ensure there were no conflicts.

Hope to see you there! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I would like to make this for once, but I am not sure if I will make it into town in time. Depends on how early I make it out of Louisville that morning.

I would have to leave BR at 5 AM to make this happen, and I just don't see that happening, lol. I sure would love to attend, though.

I hope you guys have a great turnout.

Sounds like a plan. I love Front Page news, I try to make it a priority to go there every year at least once, great food and atmosphere. Count me in.

Bear

Count me in! I get into town on Wednesday, so timing will work out well. I am definitely not a heavyweight on the forums, but have been on them for a number of years. :headbang:

Hi all - It's time to revive our old Forum Member lunch!

Diamond45 and I will be organizing a lunch on Thursday, Sept. 11th at Front Page News at 1104 Crescent Ave. NE at 1:00 p.m.. (This is hopefully late enough to avoid the lunch rush, but early enough to get our VIPs to the Showcase on time).

Please reply to this thread if you would like to attend, so that we can make reservations. Seating will depend on how busy the restaurant is. One year, we had a couple of large tables, but it's more likely that we will be seated in groups of 4-6. Still a great opportunity to meet your fellow attendees. Newbies and Veterans alike are welcome!

Please note that this is NOT an official PPUSA event, but we did check in advance to ensure there were no conflicts.

Hope to see you there! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

i will be in town. I think it is a good idea