Forum member page

Yay this thread is still alive hehe, well I have Opacitys but ive been quite busy, ill add that right now right now. As for everything else what is there is whatever gotten, some people still need to send in pics ;)

well, considering I haven't been to the forum in quite a while, I guess I don't qualify, eh.....

but one of these days I'll send some info...

Everyone qualifies, I'd say. As long as you want to be on the page, of course. And it's good to see that some more life is finally breathed into the members' page again. :)

HEHE! I am up...:D Thankies my friend, I guess you aren´t such a lazy bum afterall :p

-phyros ( on his way to the pöbb, I guess I will be an alcoholic... But I will drink today, friday, saturday and sunday, after that I guess I will be dry for a loooooooong time...:) )

Good job on the updates! Finally we're getting somewhere. A feast is only good with enough company.

That's a funny pic of you, Phyros. I already liked it when it was your avatar.

@Somber Soul... Funny...? :) Thanks, I actually like that one myself..:D Dunno why, the whole pic just apells to me in some strange way...:D

-phyros ( thinks himself is apelling )

It looks like some sort of American advertisement to me. Don't ask me why. It just has that appearance. I bet you'd be selling well. :lol:

Well, knowing what is in that cup, I need to be very good to make ppl buy it...:lol: But yeah, it does look somewhat like a commercial, maybe I should try and make myself a career in that buisness?

:lol:

-phyros ( could sell you anything with a smile )

So, uhm, what's in the cup then? And I realize that this question has probably been asked before...only that I wasn't around back then. ;) So tell me what it is you're selling: I might just buy two or three Wacken cups off you. :D

Uh-oh I'm afraid once he told you, you wouldn't want to know anymore nor want to buy two or three cups of that hellish brew *grins knowingly*

That's phyros' boneshaker :D

Still, I'm getting curious. So if Phyros is a good businessman, he'll make me sign the sales contract first and only then tells me what's inside the cup. ;)

@ Somber Soul... Sign the contract! :D You won´t die if you drink it (if you don´t drink to much that is)... that´s for sure ;)

@ Ziuwarian... phyros' boneshaker? I like it! :D

-phyros ( back and gone again )

On a related note about forum members pictures, I remember seeing a photo collage of members posted to the forum some time back. I'm having a hard time locating that. Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Ulf

Who rarely posts to this forum, but is a hardcore lurker who reads it everday. I need to do my bio too....