Forum member page

Somber Soul

Oct 12, 2001
Final Vision has begun the creation of a Vintersorg forum member page. A template can be viewed here:

http://angelfire.lycos.com/folk/vintersorgforumpage

This thread is meant to discuss anything relevant to that page. How it should look like and what kind of information it should contain etc. etc. I think Final Vision would also be happy to accept images and other contributions of any kind. And, of course, the most important thing: pictures showing us + information on us.

Cool. I have a suggestion for an easy yet tasteful layout. It is
easy for a user as well (I am sorry to say that the Opeth one is
way to slow and hardly user friendly.. sorry Saturnix)

Ok - so we have a scroll with the names and just press it, like
I did HERE
(just replace the pics with names or pics with names on them etc)
And then some VS graphics instead of course. By pressing the
name the big pic and the bio etc comes up to the right.
(never mind the content on the page - mostly old images I made)

I think it's easy and expandable

Originally posted by Allison
This is a lovely idea :) Thanks for doing it Somber Soul :)

No no, Final Vision created this homepage. I only created this thread for discussion.

Great menu bar, Lordenlil. We should definitely use something like this.

You bet!!!
But before people send in stuff randomly, we should agree on a certain pattern. Like: picture(s), what kind of info for each person etc. The arrangement of things...

@lord if your suggesting i use that design its prolly not gonna happen less someone teachs me html or something hehe, right now im using a template from Angelfire, while its simplistic and totally non flashy, I think it works decently hehe. But I mean if you really wanna do it yourwelcome to, I was just gonna do it cause no one else was offering and you said you were moving or something.

So offers still open if someone else wants to do it better, also if I still can do it, anyone who could send me better logos and/or backround images it would be much apprecaited, thanks all :headbang:

also I was gonna say nice artwork Lord, the vintersorg ones are awesome :headbang:

Originally posted by Final_Vision
@lord if your suggesting i use that design its prolly not gonna happen less someone teachs me html or something hehe, right now im using a template from Angelfire, while its simplistic and totally non flashy, I think it works decently hehe. But I mean if you really wanna do it yourwelcome to, I was just gonna do it cause no one else was offering and you said you were moving or something.

also I was gonna say nice artwork Lord, the vintersorg ones are awesome :headbang:

Correct, I am moving tomorrow :) Well if it's a problem then it's not
important, just suggestion to an easy and quick user interface ;)
But the content is still more important.

@morning yes and if everyone wants to send me their info, take a look at my crappy sample on the page and just send me that info, should be all good.