Forum member page

[nice mode]Please, we're still so lonely at the members page. Won't the rest of you join in and play with us?[/nice mode]

[eric cartman pleading his mom voice] yeeeeah - come jooin us. So loonely... need more children to play with! [/eric cartman pleading his mom voice]

:lol: come on, whos yet to send stuff.......Fjell, Nagus, Morg, Blackspirit,opacity, soulburner.......jeez....lazy lazy lazy :p

Just add me you lazy bastard, I´ve got no time until next week someday to do anything... you know the essentials...;) And I am sure you can find a pic somewhere....:D

-phyros ( Did I say you are lazy? Who am I to say such a thing? )

@phyros hehe, ok ok, Ill manually add you, only thing I cant do for ya is the bio and favorite bands, as I only know one of em fore sure :p

@morg thats totally fine :) send whenever available, ya lucky bum :bah: ;)

@fjell nah you can send the info w/o pic, and send the pic later, like nomad did. But ya HAVE to eventually send a pic :p .

btw, I am looking into learning a bit of html, or something to make a better webpage. So hopefully ill come up with something better than whats up in the coming days :)

@blackspirit you dont really need the bio part, you could just send a pic and the forums visited, bands, age, name part :)

You know, I had some ideas for a page like this,
so here they are --> Like on the infopage about
me you could gather some stupid quotes from me,
and YOU could write something like a bio, just
your view on me sort of... That would make it a
little less serious :eek:)

Oh, and maybe add some other people's quotes
about the specific person on their infopage. I
think that could get quite interesting >:eek:)

superb ideas Blackspirit!!!!! I will incorporate those into the new page, but hope you dont expect me to search everyboard for interesting quotes of everyone on the board ;) i am only human :p