Forum member page

*bump* :p Updated the page, DWD is added (hey no pic man? hehe) All others send there info please :) Me and DWD feel alone :cry: ;)

Thanks all

Originally posted by Final_Vision
*bump* :p Updated the page, DWD is added (hey no pic man? hehe) All others send there info please :) Me and DWD feel alone :cry: ;)
Thanks all
you can add me, you know all important details :lol: :) :Smokedev:

hehe speaking of that. Info to send is as follows (also note that any info you dont want to share can be exempted obiously ;) ) :

Name:
Forums Visited:
Favorite Bands:
A little bio

and a pic of yourself :)

*cough* that means you opacity ;)

Thanks all :)

Whoever supplies incomplete information (e.g. adds no pic) will be expelled from the V board. :devil: ;)

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Whoever supplies incomplete information (e.g. adds no pic) will be expelled from the V board. :devil: ;)
wtnd_19.gif
trrg_3.gif

Cool, you did another update! Keep sending your stuff, people! We need to fill the pages!

The e-mail links on the various members pages have to be fixed, though. The word "E-mail" is part of the link, so in fact the address is not clickable.

Ok thanks for mentioning that Somber, ill be sure to fix that. Ill go over the site tonight before I go to bed. Hey morg, why no bio? Oh well, of course your choice :)

K, just got done adding Eldzik and Nomad, also added Somber Soul and Lordenlil yesterday. (thanks guys, and btw, no pic nomad??) Also made tweaks and fixes (e-mail) here and there. Still need all you other people! ;)