Forum member page

@Blackspirit thatll work great fine im sure :) Ill do some looking around and see if I can come up with a snazzier board hehe, incorporate the new things and such.

@dwd yes! still need many other profiles, I am doin the Nagus' tonight ;)

The page is work in progress anyway. I bet we will see many great future incarnations of it. First thing, though, is to gather people & pics. And I agree that we could introduce unconventional and funny features...this would make the V members page different to all the other poster pages here at UM. What do you think? The quotes idea is nifty. The biography- written-by-others part could be difficult for some people, I think (especially those who don't come here often or who haven't been here for ages). And surely, there must be a lot of other original things we can do with the members page....*thinking hard*

I'm not drunk :mad: well maybe a little, I just wanted to say something, but since I didn't know what to tell I posted a random smiley.

Phyros darling, I miss our steamy conversations on icq....:lol:

Just joking, of course. Blame my vivid imagination. When Eldzik said "Martex was sent..." I suddenly had this picture of him putting her inside a package and mailing it. :D