Forum Members Picture Thread!

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Uh oh, I dared to start... the... THREAD! Ooooooooooooo. So, how 'bout it? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to place a face with the written word/nickname? I think so. Besides, the IMO boys don't have a friggin' picture page on their own site! What's with that??? Okay, so start posting kids!

Oh excellent NP on that last post chic! I luv Procupine Tree's new CD "In Absentia". Mad kewl! :) Actually, our attorney, Ron Bienstock, works with Porcupine Tree and secured the deal for them with Lava/Atlantic. I am gonna try to put a picture in this message so i dont know if its gonna work. Here goes nuthin!

den_leather1.gif

I have no friggin clue as to whether this will work or not...

Hey yours worked! Woohoo! Yummy pics I might add. lol And I'm only allowed to say that 'cos I've known you forever! :p Okay, since I started the thread, I should probably post some, huh?

This is my hair when I got it braided and done up at the Dkciens Christmas Faire last month. It took them about 40 minutes. I wish you could see the top, I had 9 braids all woven together that connect into these (there are 13 braids here).

AlinaBraidHair2.jpeg

This is Halloween 2001.

AliHallow2001.jpeg

This is Jorn Lande of Ark with me at ProgPower2 in Atlanta 2001.

00024.jpg

This is a modeling picture that got gunk on the picture, but I like it nonetheless.

AliModPic1.jpeg

This is me with my bud Chris (Savatage) at Wacken in Germany 2002. I was DEAD TIRED in this picture.
ChrisSavAliWacken.jpeg

And the last right now is of me Halloween 2000. Yes, my makeup i supposed to be very dark.

AliHallow2000.jpeg

Okay, people, get to posting some pics!!! :)

Originally posted by Squeak
JORN IS NOT UGLY!!! Okay, well, maybe there he looks a little hellish, but he was dead tired, jet lagged and drunk. :lol: So BE NICE! I'd like to see you lookin' REALLY good if you were all that! hehehe

I've got some rather hellish looking pics of Denis when he's tired drunk and travel lagged. If ya ask me really really nicely I might post some :devil:

6.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

ok, if this worked, the first is a rare normal pic of me, the 2nd is the day after halloween (indulging in what was left of the trick or treaters), and the third is from halloween night, i'm the tall pale one.