Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

Gunstar9 said:
Well, tis I, the infamous Gunstar9. My name is Michael. I'm teh PPUSA n00b this year.

Loudness.jpg

evanescence poster... GAY

Only one I have right now.. oddly is this small thumbnail picture of me imitating a troll.

AMBR said:
Khan looks old? Your frighten me! Damn, I must be REALLY old! lol!
(he's my age)
05pp6fanshot5.jpg

Nice photo, Aki! THANKS FOR PUTTING ON YOUR NAME!!!!!

Damn, I'm short, lol.

AMBR,
Were you at Chicago Powerfest? You look familiar....

rottingflesh said:
Yep, Skully from Hallow's Eve. He is one of the nicest people I have ever known, saw him at Slayer... :)

Oddly enough, so did I, in the parking lot, which was where all the kewl folks were hanging out. :)

And yeah, there is a bit of a resemblance there, but Skully looks a bit more evil.....probably due to his eyepatch. :kickass:

This is me "resting" on the bar @ Hogs N Heffers bar in Manhattan NYC last sept.2005. The other dude is my buddy who will be attending PP 2006 also.

6ec13c98.jpg

No Stardust i just visit NYC each year as my brother lives in upstate NY (orange county). By the way i saw a girl at the bar @ BB Kings in the city on a sunday last year that looks alot like you, a harlem chouir show was going on in the main room. Anyways thanks for replying to my post, your the 1st person to reply to anything i've posted here i think, lol.

AMBR said:
Yep sure was! Did you post a photo? We probably met.

Hehehe. No I actually never did. Pic below.
I don't think we met or anything. You just look familiar.
I think I saw you up front near me during Nocturnal Rites....
JB.jpg

Tungarknivor said:
No Stardust i just visit NYC each year as my brother lives in upstate NY (orange county). By the way i saw a girl at the bar @ BB Kings in the city on a sunday last year that looks alot like you, a harlem chouir show was going on in the main room. Anyways thanks for replying to my post, your the 1st person to reply to anything i've posted here i think, lol.

...na uh...i 'blushed' when you said i was pretty... ;)

Oh yeah thats right you did Flower, my bad. :) Well you are pretty as well is Stardust, hope all you loveilies are @ progpower this year, nuthin like eye candy to go along with good rocknroll. :)

Tung

Jasonic said:
Hehehe. No I actually never did. Pic below.
I don't think we met or anything. You just look familiar.
I think I saw you up front near me during Nocturnal Rites....
Oh yea, I was right up against the stage for their set. They were awesome. :headbang:

Well, say hello this year in Atlanta, ok? :)

jaimek said:
That can't be you, Sarah. You're smiling - and I can see your eyes! :O

Woe.

I blame it on the fact that it was Saturday night and probably while waiting for Stratovarious... and I was far too tired to know any better. ;D

AMBR said:
Oh yea, I was right up against the stage for their set. They were awesome. :headbang:

I was right there with you!!! Totally blew me away!!! :headbang:

Can't wait to see if they'll play pp next year. They told me to tell all my friends to request them for next year at PP..... I've already posted that message from NILS/E. :headbang: