Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

Tungarknivor said:
No Stardust i just visit NYC each year as my brother lives in upstate NY (orange county). By the way i saw a girl at the bar @ BB Kings in the city on a sunday last year that looks alot like you, a harlem chouir show was going on in the main room. Anyways thanks for replying to my post, your the 1st person to reply to anything i've posted here i think, lol.

Well, I wasn't at that particular show, but I do go to BB King's a lot because it's a great room for shows. I was just there about a week and half ago for Y&T. :headbang:

~C

YnT rock. Well when i 1st saw your pic @ myspace i thought "this girl looks like the chick i saw in NYC sitting at the bar @ bb kings that day last year, this was before i even knew you were from the NYC area so when i saw you were from around there i thought hell it could have been her,lol no-one else was in the bar, just her and the bartender and us 3 guys when we walked in. Anyways they say there's always someone out there that looks like us all, she was very pretty :).

DarkOne
AKA Steve in Philly

Sorry I'm late to this thread. I missed most of it away in in Alaska. To prove it, here's a pic of me :cool:

7fc4b3c9.jpg

Here's one more of me & my wife. I'm the one that's not a redhead!

907a87fc.jpg

Steve in Philly

(not to be confused with Dark One - Jason from Philly )

DarkOne said:
Sorry I'm late to this thread. I missed most of it away in in Alaska.

**Jealous** Awww man, how was it? I would LOVE to take that trip someday.

DarkOne said:
Steve in Philly

(not to be confused with Dark One - Jason from Philly )

LOL - always appreciated, but no worries - it doesn't even matter to me a tenth of what it used to. BTW, I'm actually living in SW Florida now. :kickass:

EDIT - That dragon shirt rules Steve!

Jason

Ok, here's our crew from last year...we'll be adding TXHOSER this year (but he'll have to supply his own pic!)

:Smokin:

From left to right: Doc (ashaman7122), Kat, Deborah (the BEST bartender!), Noah, Jeff (Rakosh)

rakoshradio003001.jpg

Megawozniak said:
Not sure whether I'll be regular looking this year, or be more metal-y with the good ol' braided beard.
progpower.jpg

IMO you look much better without the beard dude

34788%3B83%3A%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3255%3E7%3C%3B%3E989%3EWSNRCG%3D32336%3B%3A75787%3Cnu0mrj

Nick (DemonOfTheWoods) and CT (BlackenedDawn) above with Evergrey

34788%3B83%3A%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3255%3E7%3C%3B%3E989%3EWSNRCG%3D32338977%3C7496nu0mrj

All the guys with Tony from Sonata; Left to Right:Matt (EvilWizard), CT (BlackenedDawn) - sorta behind Matt; Nick (DemonOfTheWoods), Phil (PP attendee, but not on forum), and Tony

34788%3B83%3A%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3255%3E7%3C%3B%3E989%3EWSNRCG%3D32336%3B%3A765958nu0mrj

Me (BlackRoseMetalHeart) with Evergrey

34788%3B83%3A%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3255%3E7%3C%3B%3E989%3EWSNRCG%3D32338977%3C955%3Anu0mrj

Me (BlackRoseMetalHeart) with Tony of Sonata Arctica

:headbang:

Pabla said:
IMO you look much better without the beard dude

I know...but pros:
1- The beard makes me look more metal
2 - When I shave it off, it emphasizes my decent looks into something much better, since people are used to the beard.
3 - I can leave it on my friend's pillow

And does Tony wear that stuff after every show? The man loves his touques. I still haven't seen pictures from a lot of people whose faces I know...maybe they're not forum dwellers? I'm trying to remember...what's the name of the guy who got a gold badge for catching a bootlegger last year, has a southern accent, pretty young, was at Gamma Ray in MN, and came to the steak n' shake after saturday last year? Patrick?