Found a free cab enhancer thingamajig

Well MAC is a great platform for sure, and I want to support it, but at this point I just can't but I really appreciate your interest, thank you..

Off Topic, but I see you're from Seattle, been there many times I usually stay at the Flying J In Tacoma, or There is 2 rest areas right near there. I never had the chance to get out much in Seattle though as there was never anywhere I could drop my trailer. But from what I saw it seemed like a very cool place.. You ever head into Vancouver BC from there? Really not that far..

KM

Hey Sean, I'm from Hamilton Ontario, and Ive been to Puyallup.. Nice Place..Vancouver is my second favorite city in North America...First is Nashville TN..
km

My Wife and I were truck drivers for the last 4 years...I had enough of the office and said thats it we're retiring...Bank had different ideas..So we thought we'd rent a motor home and travel for a year...Once again, bank had different ideas, so Finally I went and got mt truck driving license and away we went for 4 years straight. Got rid of the house and what we could not get rid of we stored...Lived in a Tractor Trailer it was great. I stopped in December and started writing VST Effects..
km

Well its like this..If you ever get the chance to merge two of your passions do it. Thats what I have my two passions are guitar/music and computer. So I find myself most of the time getting mad because I'm tired, 22 hours straight is nothing to me to do..Almost a daily thing I'll go for like 3 days like that then my body says F.U. and just burns out..But I am gearing up to go back on the road soon, I Have to work for a while and save so I can come back and continue. I have written a stockpile of enough effects and amps to last abg 7 months of downloads. So, even when I'm gone, there will still be downloads. When I get back though we will start selling effects, We will be selling the upgrades to all the freeware, except for DIG, That will always be free. They are gonna be like 10-15 dollars US. So just enough to sustain us for a while, not retiring on it thats for sure...
KM

Sweet dude
yea
I feel like recording is definitely a merging of my two passions
I love music in general
and recording bands and stuff definitely keeps me submerged in it
but I love playing guitar
I figure the two aren't that far off from each other so I can see myself somewhere down the road, if my band happened to get signed, also owning my own studio or something