AcmeBarGig iFace 1.05 for Redwirez released here (PCVST)

Dexter...
"if ABG wants to compete with Lepou's Lecab2 it should be able to take more than 2 cabs..."

It actually loads 4 IR files, and, we are not competing with Lepou. 1) LePou is a great friend, and 2) iFace is a different thing altogether. You don't point to an IR to load it in iFace, you simply select a cabinet and mic, then the movement of the controls determines what IR file is loaded. When you have an AKG, and Marshall selected, then moving the mic to 9 inches from the cab loads the AKG Marshall that is recorded at 9 inches away. It dynamically loads IR files in real time based on your movements. The only similarity between Lecab and iFace is that they are both convolvers, so I would suggest you to take it for a spin, then you'll know that there is no competitive challenge to our friend LePou coming from us...
I'm glad you decided to dump the decision of not posting :).

1) I know that you are friends with Lepou!. I didn't mean "compete" as in an ultimate deathmatch where the best impulse loader maker survives, haha. I meant it in the way there, from the user's perspective, one will be choosing from other impulse loaders.
2) I get the idea about not having to manually load them, that's very interesting actually. So I can load up to 4 cabinets at the same time? That's what I didn't get from the screenshot

Well we use 2 convolutions for the ambient files. So, if you need to use those for cabinets, then you can place cabinet files in the ambient mics folder. This also supports double and stereo tracking...

If we could get Ken, LePou, Alu (from Guitarampmodeling), Ronald Passion, Nick Crow, etc. all together in a big room and give em about 30 days we'd have something that would put a hurtin' on the Big Boys (IK & NI). Being Italian I could envision a "family" of sorts ;)

Well we all do talk, well I can't speak for everyone, but I talk to all of the people you just mentioned, including IK and NI(Although I don't think those guys, IK and NI like me too much) haha